We are at a point in America where Medicare for All is no longer an option. It is existential for most Americans. A populist movement is necessary to stop this state-sanctioned corporate genocide.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Move To Amend National Director Kaitlin Sopoci-Belknap appeared on #PoliticsDoneRight to discuss her healthcare scare, her health insurance situation. Her story is one that could be repeated millions of times throughout the country. Until we get Medicare for All, these problems will persist.
Later the discussion would move on to populism. She pointed out that we need a Democratic candidate who is a populist.
TeleSur: ‘Hands off Ilhan’: Black Women in Solidarity With Ilhan Omar. Dozens of women from the Movement for Black Lives, a coalition of African-American advocates, gathered Tuesday in support of Congresswoman Ilhan Omar who has been a target of hate-speech and trolling by right-wing politicians and their supporters.The women gathered in front of Washington’s Capitol building chanting, “We love you” to Omar in the event named “Black Women in Defense of Ilhan Omar.” Omar has been attacked often since she strongly came out against the Israeli lobby influence on U.S. politics, being called an anti-Semite, among other slurs. Shortly after that United States President Donald Trump posted a video on his Twitter linking 9/11 with the Congresswoman. She has received numerous death threats from right-wing Trump supporters. “The thing that upsets the occupant of the White House, his goons in the Republican Party (and) many of our colleagues in the Democratic Party,” Omar told the crowd, “is that they can’t stand that a refugee, a black woman, an immigrant, a Muslim, shows up in Congress thinking she’s equal to them.” Miski Noor told Middle East Eye that Omar is facing such criticisms because of her identity. She is a Muslim woman and was a Somalian refugee when she arrived in the U.S.
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- MSNBC Pundit Zerlina Maxwell shuts down the only Joe Biden groupthink
- Jill Biden coercing an audience into the belief that only Joe can beat Trump.
- The plutocracy is okay with governance by a mad man but the masses must not.
- It’s the Anti-Semitism, Stupid
- California, Texas, & Electoral College makes democracy in the U.S. impossible
- Ilhan Omar & Rashida Tlaib have an important message for those wanting them to bow down
- There is no reason to fear Elizabeth Warren will be Hillary Clinton 2.0.
- Whom do you trust? My goodness, not him
- Chuck Todd dismissing journalist’s statement on Trump shows the media complicity