I find it amazing how both Democrats and Republicans are coalescing to using the same talking points to attack Medicare for All. We must make sure that they all know that they will pay the price for hurting Americans with their stance.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Medicare for All – The only answer
Republicans and some Democrats are starting to use talking points from the Partnership for America’s Healthcare Future (PAHCF) against Medicare for All. It is a sad commentary, but it proves my track analogy. The left track and the right track move in unison. And they are both moving rightward. What we need is a derailment.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Tuesday 4-6 PM
- Really But Not Really, a hip-hop and RnB parody show on Wednesday at 10 PM by Rosemount.
- Border Radio, Best of Americana music featuring Susan Darrow at 4:00 PM.
- Black on Both Sides A public affairs program where they effort to highlight politics and public affairs in line with our individual and collective worldview. Fridays 12 – 2 PM on HD-2.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Chris Matthews belittles Bernie Sanders ascent in polls. Why?
- Trump to cut Social Security & Medicare in 2nd term ignoring his past promises?
- How Western Left Media Helped Legitimate US Regime Change in Venezuela
- 23 Headlines Obscure Biden’s Lies About Cutting Social Security
- Bernie, Biden, and My Father
- ‘Say it ain’t so’? GOP leaders say, ‘So?’
- Major doctor’s organization comes out in full support of Medicare for All.
- Our economic system, a new antiseptic form of slavery.
- Texas TV station: Trump & GOP liars on Preexisting Conditions. Surprising!
- Chuck Todd insults The Intercept & Progressives with backhanded slight.