Is it that the masses do not believe they have the wherewithal to force a change or is it that things are not bad enough for them to demand an economic change to an egalitarian system now.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Eighty Percent of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck. But if that is the kind of economy they are used to, how much worse does it have to get before they start demanding a better system?
The rest of the industrialized world have a healthcare system that is much more efficient and humane than ours. Moreover, people do not go bankrupt.
The only way to mitigate the downward spiral Americans are in is to make an economic change. We must find a way to show Americans that all is not lost. We can change.
USA Today: No prison for a man who admits to rape and another who admits to cruelty. This is America? Shane Piche admitted to raping a 14-year-old girl who rode the school bus he drove. Michael Wysolovski admitted to keeping a teenage girl in sexual captivity for more than a year. Last Thursday, two separate judges in two separate states ruled neither would be going to prison. The sentences prompted outrage among sexual assault survivors and advocates alike, who say such light sentences can have dangerous consequences: re-traumatizing survivors, deterring future victims from reporting and failing to dissuade predators. “For most survivors the impact of the crime feels like a life sentence. So why does the perpetrator spend not one day in jail?” asked Michael Dolce, an attorney who leads the sexual abuse, sex trafficking, and domestic abuse team at the law firm Cohen & Milstein. “Where is the justice in that?
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Dem strategist on winning: GOP giving gifts. Message Republican Party as wacko party & then …￼
- Kansas defied polls, voted in droves, and protected women’s rights. WOMEN WON!
- Former CNN Host Rick Sanchez: An empowering message of professional rebirth after an unfair firing.
- Fmr GOP strategist: Fist-bumping Senators after denying healthcare shows a moral collapse of the GOP
- Fmr. VP’s Chief of Staff shades Matt Gaetz for dissing Pence: He’ll be in prison by 2024.
- LIES EXPOSED ON VIDEO: Trump officials lie on Fox News about Jan 6 but truthful to Senate Committee
- Donny Deutsch: You got to scare the hell out of people about Republicans’ level of crazy & insanity.
- Larry Summers’ inflation & employment statement proves we have a defective & evil economic system.
- The economy does much better under Democrats than Republicans. Why the professors’ hesitation, then?
- Stephanie Ruhle exposes Trump and GOP comical revisionist history about Trump’s economy.
- Buttigieg to Rubio: if you have time to fight Disney, have it to safeguard families like mine.
- At last, a necessary narrative change about the 2022 midterm. It is starting to trend Democratic.
- Economist Larry Summers: Middle-class & poor must suffer to fix the economy that the corporatocracy destroyed.
- Liz Cheney throws shade on 50, 60, & 70-year-old hiding cowardly men. Women get the job done.
- Troglodyte candidate Matt Birk has views about women that aren’t aberrations but Republican orthodoxy.
- Supporting Politics Done Right means independent dissemination of the Progressive message and more.
- GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger: Donald Trump is a stain on our history, a dishonor to those who fought.
- Liz Cheney destroys Donald Trump: He violated his oath. He cannot be president again.
- EPIC! Bernie slams Semiconductor companies seeking welfare for ‘a problem you created.’
- We stop a Right Winger in his tracks as he attempts to lie about crime relative to guns.