Many continue to slam those who are not impressed by the magnanimity of Billionaires and the wealthy giving away money to the less fortunate. Tamara Shealey will discuss the new draconian abortion laws.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Yesterday I tried to use the act of billionaires broadcasting their wealth to financially weak minions, a seemingly grand gesture, to explore a broader context. In our current economic system, I think what they did was genuinely lovely, but the melatonin rush was likely more massive for the wealthy person who has everything. I will discuss my concerns in segment two
But today Tamara Shealey’s segment will cover the new draconian abortion laws in Alabama, Missouri, and Georgia.
- Representative Katie Porter is not only good at her jobs she is great and prepared when on air.
- Time for Democrats to stop being fearful. Trump once again owned the grandstand of the day as he walked out on Pelosi and Schumer in the White House.
CommonDreams: Four in 10 Americans Believe Socialism a ‘Good Thing’: Gallup: Four in 10 Americans think socialism is a good thing for the United States, a shift in attitude that reflects the modern 21st-century political landscape and changing social mores.
Results from a Gallup poll released Monday show that 43 percent of U.S. adults polled from April 17-30 think socialism is a “good thing.” It’s likely not a coincidence that rise in popularity across all Americans came as Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), both of whom identify as democratic socialists, became two of the most prominent politicians in the U.S.
The 43 percent number is a jump in approval of socialism by 18 percent since a poll by Roper 1942, the historical date used by Gallup for reference to show the country’s evolving views.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Netanyahu Sr. Advisor thinks the world is blind. Does he really want to compare atrocities?
- AIPAC’s anti-democratic attack on Jamaal Bowman & the Squad for a humane cease-fire advocacy is shameful.
- Rep. Jayapal obliterates CNN’s Bash attempt to carry a ‘Hierarchy of Oppression’ Israeli narrative.
- Netanyahu defies Biden: He boasted about controlling US and going against US for ground invasion.
- GOP Staffer: Everybody should vote for Joe Biden if they want our Democracy to survive.
- Explanation of Medicare and why Medicare Advantage is a SCAM on all taxpayers.
- SAD: Family finds out that America may be just as violent & dangerous as Gaza.
- Chris Hayes points out some economic truths about inflation and more. Ignore the GOP narrative.
- A good cop agrees that good cops must call out bad cops to fix America’s bad cop problem.
- Amy McGrath GOP elevating their most embarrassing, arrogant ignorants puts our security at risk.
- Former GOP Senator all but called democracy the enemy because Americans love progressive policies.
- Michael Steele nails it on progressives protesting Israel’s actions in Gaza. Don’t blame TikTok.
- MEDICARE SCAM: 7 questions to ask before it’s too late to protect you from Medicare Advantage scams.
- SHOCKING /TELLING: Admin official is unable to deny Israel is committing war crimes in Gaza.
- This interview highlights the organic media bias in reporting the Israel-Hamas-Palestine conflict.
- Joe Manchin is to the Right of America and can’t win. Matthew Dowd & Simone Sanders nail it.
- WARNING TO DEMOCRATS: Univision will be the ‘Latinofied’ Fox News created by the Centrist vacuum.
- Maryland Gov. Wes Moore warns Manchin on 3rd party run: Don’t do something foolish to your legacy.
- Dana Bash calls out Israel’s U.N. Ambassador for denying Gaza’s humanitarian crisis they created.
- Jewish Senator Bernie Sanders admonishes Israel: STOP THE BOMBING! Two two-state solution’s a must.