We cover two very important topics today. The first is abortion, the draconian attack on women. The second is technology in the political game and beyond.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Sadly we are here again. A whole bunch of men is attempting to control a woman’s body. They are passing draconian abortion bills. Conservative men have declared war on women. It is time for women and their allies to get real and stop allowing hypocrites to use them as pawns.
We will discuss technology and politics in the second segment with Chase Escamilla, an digital media analyst and expert in the field.
- A drumbeat of war with Iran.
- Immigration: Merit based, English & civics requirements
CNN: Jay Inslee calls out Joe Biden on combating climate change: ‘We have to live in the real world here’: Washington (CNN)Washington Gov. Jay Inslee on Thursday repeatedly called out Joe Biden for his approach on climate, suggesting that the former vice president is naive about working with Republicans on the issue. Inslee, who rolled out a sweeping $3 trillion jobs plan that projects the creation of 8 million jobs over 10 years by fighting climate change, has made clear throughout his 2020 run that he is willing to fault his Democratic opponents on the issue. And Biden, whose campaign told Reuters earlier this month that the former vice president wanted to propose a climate change plan that appealed to environmentalists and blue-collar voters alike, has not been spared. “I was concerned, like most everyone was, of the comments coming out of this campaign,” Inslee told reporters during a Thursday event at DC Water’s Blue Plains Advanced Wastewater Treatment Plant in Washington, DC. “I will reserve judgment until we see what Joe Biden actually proposes. And I will wait and see if he can match the commitments that I have made to the American people. If he does that, I think it will be a great day for the Democratic Party, but to do so, he’s going to have to up his game and say categorically we cannot be shackled to coal jobs forever.”
Inslee continued, “He is going to have to say that we have to remove our reliance on fossil fuels from the electrical grid. I have not seen to date any suggestion that he could do that.”
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Gov. Chris Christie slams Trump as a post-2020 election untethered self that’s killing GOP right now.
- Watch Obama scorch, Herschel Walker- Georgia, elect Raphael Warnock. Tired is no excuse!
- Irresponsible Senators Ted Cruz & Lindsey Graham puts our military at risk with their vaccine stance.
- Sexist reporter mic-dropped by New Zealand PM at presser between two young female Prime Ministers
- SHAME! Executive & Congress may sacrifice rail workers to further enrich corporate America.
- Adam Kinzinger does not think Kevin McCarthy will last as Speaker of the House.
- We willfully submit ourselves to the new bondage, antiseptic slavery.
- A fed-up Arkansas Governor, Asa Hutchinson, throws Donald Trump under the bus.
- Watch Chuck Todd ding GOP Rep. James Comer with inconvenient facts as he bloviated about crime.
- These ‘STRONG MEN’ are at the heights of Republican hypocrisy amid their ongoing support for Trump.
- Philadelphia DA, Larry Krasner: Democrats have the answer to crime Republican policy fails
- Are you tired of being ripped off by Drug Companies? This is how we clip the wings of Big Pharma.
- Former Conservative Republican Steve Schmidt gets real about America, a necessary move to live up to our rhetoric.
- These exemplary women’s wins prove grassroots can beat money if there is democracy.
- Chuck Todd’s interview will haunt Mike Pence: Constitutional Rights for the unborn & forced births
- Host to Justice Thomas on marriage laws from the bench: There’re better ways to divorce your wife (FUNNY)
- Progressives are vilified as extreme. I am proud to be extreme.
- Billionaires are PARASITES: My caller disagreed with my characterization & then agreed at the end.
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi will not seek leadership in the next Congress
- Philanthropy by the mega-rich is anti-democratic. $100 million donation from Jeff Bezos explains it.