Americans are good people with a representation that too many times forget it is the will of the people that matters as long as they do not violate personal or environmental rights. Represent and then watch a country flourish.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Why is America is such a poor state? Do Americans even know how bad is it or is everyone so personalizing their condition that they are incapable of believing that they are not alone?
For some time we have been pointing out that thing most Americans want, line up with our Progressive values. Too many of our political representatives continue to seek a mythical middle they claim is the residence of most Americans. That is false. You see, for many politicians, it is trendy to create a reality many times for purposes where the interests of most of us are immaterial.
After the blog of the week, we will go over a Harris County Texas story where we will find out if we will have politicians, our County Commissioners Court listen to the constituency. We will give this case national exposure in either case for several reasons. The first is to illustrate how a few people can lead, successful movements. Most importantly we will examine the political process and how to empower through continual engagement always with the eye of electing those who promise to execute the will of the people.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Tuesday 4-6 PM
- Really But Not Really, a hip-hop and RnB parody show on Wednesday at 10 PM by Rosemount.
- Border Radio, Best of Americana music featuring Susan Darrow at 4:00 PM.
- Black on Both Sides A public affairs program where they effort to highlight politics and public affairs in line with our individual and collective worldview. Fridays 12 – 2 PM on HD-2.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Sole concern about business doesn’t make you a capitalist. It makes you a sociopath.
- Frank Schaeffer unmasks Evangelical con artists. Evangelicals are you listening?
- NO! Warren, Bernie, and Democrats are not YOUR Communists.
- Amazon, another corporation whose evil shows why “we the people” must enact Medicare for All & more.
- Castro’s “cheap shot?” Biden’s racist scoff at black panelist disqualifying.
- Patricia Esteves has a project attempting to unite the country as one.
- Nina Turner, co-chair of the Bernie Sanders campaign makes the case for Bernie
- Elizabeth Warren & Bernie Sanders: Use the debate to educate & persuade Americans directly.
- Employer-provided healthcare or lack thereof a better deal than when workers were slaves
- Immigrant realizes that slaves had something most Americans want