I interviewed John Garcia, an activist from Venezuela and past friend of Juan Guaido, the illegitimate recognized president by many Western countries. He has a different truth for Progressives.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
John Garcia listens to Politics Done Right on KPFT 90.1 FM Houston. Every time I do a show on Venezuela, I am sure to hear from him to tell me I am not getting it right.
We finally met at Starbucks and began talking. Since he did not seem like a Right Wing Venezuelan flame thrower, I invited him immediately to our studio to do an interview.
John Garcia says he is a Venezuelan activist who wants to get rid of Nicolas Maduro. In fact, he said he was on the first wave attempting to overthrow Chavez. He said he did not grow up as part of the ruling class but pulled himself up and built his own businesses that Chavez caused to fail.
I gave John the latitude to tell the story as he sees it. He opened my eyes to a few things I was unaware of and need to research. What he is unable to convince me of is that somehow any style of the form of capitalism they practice does not hurt the masses.
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Dem strategist on winning: GOP giving gifts. Message Republican Party as wacko party & then …￼
- Kansas defied polls, voted in droves, and protected women’s rights. WOMEN WON!
- Former CNN Host Rick Sanchez: An empowering message of professional rebirth after an unfair firing.
- Fmr GOP strategist: Fist-bumping Senators after denying healthcare shows a moral collapse of the GOP
- Fmr. VP’s Chief of Staff shades Matt Gaetz for dissing Pence: He’ll be in prison by 2024.
- LIES EXPOSED ON VIDEO: Trump officials lie on Fox News about Jan 6 but truthful to Senate Committee
- Donny Deutsch: You got to scare the hell out of people about Republicans’ level of crazy & insanity.
- Larry Summers’ inflation & employment statement proves we have a defective & evil economic system.
- The economy does much better under Democrats than Republicans. Why the professors’ hesitation, then?
- Stephanie Ruhle exposes Trump and GOP comical revisionist history about Trump’s economy.
- Buttigieg to Rubio: if you have time to fight Disney, have it to safeguard families like mine.
- At last, a necessary narrative change about the 2022 midterm. It is starting to trend Democratic.
- Economist Larry Summers: Middle-class & poor must suffer to fix the economy that the corporatocracy destroyed.
- Liz Cheney throws shade on 50, 60, & 70-year-old hiding cowardly men. Women get the job done.
- Troglodyte candidate Matt Birk has views about women that aren’t aberrations but Republican orthodoxy.
- Supporting Politics Done Right means independent dissemination of the Progressive message and more.
- GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger: Donald Trump is a stain on our history, a dishonor to those who fought.
- Liz Cheney destroys Donald Trump: He violated his oath. He cannot be president again.
- EPIC! Bernie slams Semiconductor companies seeking welfare for ‘a problem you created.’
- We stop a Right Winger in his tracks as he attempts to lie about crime relative to guns.