Show host, social critic, pundit, and owner of TBTV is our featured guest. We are discussing independent media censorship and funding as well as current issues.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
I stumbled onto Tim Black a few months ago. It was like wow, in-your-face Progressive Independent Media. I said to myself, ‘I’ve got to get that guy on my show.” This guy, unlike many in the space, has no problem going against the grain. He does not toe the line.
Today we will talk about the problems afflicting the independent media. We will talk about Progressive candidates and policies. He is opinionated, but one governed by reality and not hope.
NBCNews: Biden cracks jokes about conduct that women found inappropriate. Joe Biden is attempting to deal with his “personal space” problem. Less than two days after he promised to be more respectful with his physical contact — as part of an effort to tamp down a growing controversy — the former vice president cracked jokes about the issue. At a speech to the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers’ conference in Washington, D.C., Biden opened his remarks by joking that he’d received permission to hug the group’s president, Lonnie Stephenson, whom Biden had embraced after being introduced by him. “I just want you to know, I had permission to hug Lonnie,” said Biden, who is said to be gearing up for a presidential run. The line drew applause and laughter from the crowd.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Trump Effect: A scared cop, a star football player, a waste of resources for being black
- MSNBC Pundit said it: Had we called a thing a thing, there would be no President Trump
- Zerlina Maxwell stopped MSNBC host’s whataboutism & false equivalence in its track
- Trump Effect: White security guard pulls gun on Black uniformed police officer
- Congressional Liberalism – When Nancy Pelosi attacked Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- Can we harness bioluminescent light from organisms for everyday lighting & other practical purposes
- The snub I got from Governor Inslee & his team at Netroots Nation #NN19 had to be racial disrespect
- Thom Hartmann: Essentially the Republicans are being pushed out of the Democratic Party.
- My Netroots Nation 2019 Experience: Day 0, the most difficult ever.
- All executives aren’t selfish thoughtless beings but victims of Powell Memo indoctrination