Economist Dr. Richard Wolff, of “Capitalism hits the fan” fame and the author of several books on our economy and the need for its complete restructuring spend the hour with us.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Today we have the honor of having Economist Dr. Richard Wolff with us. He is Professor of Economics Emeritus, University of Massachusetts, Amherst where he taught economics from 1973 to 2008. He is currently a Visiting Professor in the Graduate Program in International Affairs of the New School University, New York City. Earlier he taught economics at Yale University (1967-1969) and at the City College of the City University of New York (1969-1973). In 1994, he was a Visiting Professor of Economics at the University of Paris (France), I (Sorbonne). He was also a regular lecturer at the Brecht Forum in New York City.
Dr, Wolff received his BA in History from Harvard College (1963), MA in Economics from Stanford University (1964), MA in History from Yale University (1967), and a Ph.D. in Economics from Yale University (1969). Dr.Wolff’s weekly show, Economic Update with Richard D. Wolff, is syndicated on over 70 radio stations nationwide and available for broadcast on Free Speech TV. We broadcast it weekly at KPFT 90.1 FM.
We will discuss his new book “Understanding Marxism” from a fascinating point of view. It is a show you must not miss. Please share it widely.
Later we will cover several topics that affect the economies of every individual. Too many believe that our economic system is divine or should be rigid in ideology. That is a fool’s errand and has caused financial distress for not only the American masses but the world at large. Dr. Wolff has been preaching, admonishing, and many other descriptive words in between to have us self-advocate for an economy that serves us all.
Dr. Richard Wolff is the author of several books and articles. Visit his website at http://www.rdwolff.com.
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Are Republicans Slow Learners or is something else up with COVID-19
- Joe Biden had a shocking response on Confederate statues I did not expect
- MSNBC host slams incompetence of Trump Admin with a graph
- US, Brazil, Russia are COVID-19 hot spots due to anti-science leaders – Business Insider
- A Black pregnant woman dragged out of her car by a cop and tased on her stomach.
- Black American married to a Black Immigrant on the meaning of going home
- Stupidity spreads in droplets
- An incredulous MSNBC Host calls out a lying Trump GOP hack
- NFL player & friends asked to leave Chipotle ’cause white customer uncomfortable.’
- Chuck Todd scolds Trump’s HHS Sec. for Admin’s face mask message: You did not answer my question!