Why would the DNC not want to have Democratic Primary debates on Fox News? I think the real answers are more dubious than most would believe. And it is BERNIE!
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
I continue to wonder why the DNC is anathema to having Democratic candidates on Fox News. For a while, I bought into their rationale, but I do no more.
To many the reason is timidity. To others, it is not getting a fair shake. But I do not believe either of those is valid and I will explain in the blog of the week.
RawStory: GOP Congressman begs his colleagues to stop underestimating Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. On Tuesday, Rep. James Comer (R-KY) warned his fellow Republicans not to underestimate Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY.) Ocasio-Cortez has made waves as a freshman member of Congress, and since taking office has been talked about non-stop. “A lot of Republicans are making a mistake picking on her,” Comer said while co-hosting the Hey Kentucky! show. She is smart, and I think we need to be very prepared when we debate her on issues that we’re having a hard time with,” Comer said. He noted that Ocasio-Cortez has started a movement among millennials. She even caught wind of his comments and responded to them on Twitter.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Egberto Willies & Leyla Martinez interviewed after Bernie Nevada win
- Does the design of corporations make them inherently untrustable as they enrich a select few?
- Krystal Ball outs Establishment rigged debate audience
- Is switching from meat to edible insects for protein needs a viable way to curb carbon emissions?
- The Bloomberg Freudian slip: He bought Democratic politicians
- Former Trump supporter now supporting Bernie because of healthcare
- Listen to Bloomberg trash his own Obama 2012 endorsement
- Rally Cry for the Resistance: It’s time to bet on us.
- Naomi Klein on why Progressive should support Bernie
- California: Screwing Bernie Sanders Again?