Why would the DNC not want to have Democratic Primary debates on Fox News? I think the real answers are more dubious than most would believe. And it is BERNIE!
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
I continue to wonder why the DNC is anathema to having Democratic candidates on Fox News. For a while, I bought into their rationale, but I do no more.
To many the reason is timidity. To others, it is not getting a fair shake. But I do not believe either of those is valid and I will explain in the blog of the week.
RawStory: GOP Congressman begs his colleagues to stop underestimating Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. On Tuesday, Rep. James Comer (R-KY) warned his fellow Republicans not to underestimate Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY.) Ocasio-Cortez has made waves as a freshman member of Congress, and since taking office has been talked about non-stop. “A lot of Republicans are making a mistake picking on her,” Comer said while co-hosting the Hey Kentucky! show. She is smart, and I think we need to be very prepared when we debate her on issues that we’re having a hard time with,” Comer said. He noted that Ocasio-Cortez has started a movement among millennials. She even caught wind of his comments and responded to them on Twitter.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Staging a sabotage of voters’ rights
- Color of Change Heather McGhee has a poignant message to the White Trump supporter.
- Democratic Analyst Karen Finney outlasts a frazzled bully, Former GOP Governor Chris Christie.
- Texas Lt. Gov. stiffs Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. of $2 million for finding voter fraud, by Republicans
- Black columnist calls out Republican Party as complicit to a racist Trump.
- Congresswoman calls on Democrats to spine up on Trump’s attempt to steal the election
- ‘The Real Looting in America Is the Walton Family’: GAO Report Details How Taxpayers Subsidize Cruel Low Wages of Corporate Giants | Common Dreams News
- Trump’s America Food managers betting on how many employees will get COVID-19
- Lindsey Graham slammed for trying to rig Georgia vote by former Obama official Jim Messina
- I flew to DC to be with my daughter because … Our healthcare, a fraud on humanity.