Why would the DNC not want to have Democratic Primary debates on Fox News? I think the real answers are more dubious than most would believe. And it is BERNIE!
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
I continue to wonder why the DNC is anathema to having Democratic candidates on Fox News. For a while, I bought into their rationale, but I do no more.
To many the reason is timidity. To others, it is not getting a fair shake. But I do not believe either of those is valid and I will explain in the blog of the week.
RawStory: GOP Congressman begs his colleagues to stop underestimating Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. On Tuesday, Rep. James Comer (R-KY) warned his fellow Republicans not to underestimate Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY.) Ocasio-Cortez has made waves as a freshman member of Congress, and since taking office has been talked about non-stop. “A lot of Republicans are making a mistake picking on her,” Comer said while co-hosting the Hey Kentucky! show. She is smart, and I think we need to be very prepared when we debate her on issues that we’re having a hard time with,” Comer said. He noted that Ocasio-Cortez has started a movement among millennials. She even caught wind of his comments and responded to them on Twitter.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Truths about student loan debt, college costs, and corporate freeloading on the backs of students.￼
- Watch Prez Biden warns oil company thugs not to raise prices gouging Americans due to hurricane.
- Fmr. GOP Chair Michael Steele: Polls are wrong. There will be a pink wave. Dems to hold House.
- Even GOP operative Karl Rove thinks Texas Republicans are extremists and will pay the price.
- BOOOOM! Pete Buttigieg decimated Ron DeSantis at a Texas conference as no one else could.
- A Democratic candidate vying for Republican Gohmert’s seat’s hit w/ hate crime & cops were no help.
- Heitkamp dings Republican analyst: The good Trump policies you’re touting are Democratic policies
- COUNTRY OVER PARTY: Liz Cheney will support Democrats but goes much deeper!
- WARNING from Bill Clinton: ‘We can hold both houses.’ But remember, Republicans, know how to close.
- New Poll: Even many Republicans prefer the Democratic message. VOTE YOUR INTEREST!￼
- PERFECT CONTEXT! Ali Velshi continues telling the truth about a brutal British colonialist monarchy.
- Political consultant Jaime Rodriguez on message “pro-lifers” should heed. It’s us you agree with!
- President Biden holds a press conference to tout the railway union deal. But here is my take.
- Tiktoker getting $750K per post explains why our economic system is destined for failure.
- My visit to the dentist: Even in deep pain, I stormed out. I won’t let them use my pain to con me.
- WOW! Watch Andrea Mitchell school troglodyte George Will on why Biden invested in charge stations
- Royal Commentator’s statement must be dealt with for its callousness expressed kindly.
- Ali Velshi schools those glorifying the queen & monarchy on the stench of unatoned colonialism.
- FINALLY! Ali Velshi destroys a historian complaining when told the truth about Britain’s evil past.
- Queen Elizabeth II’s coverage: Unwarranted & undeserved, but it creates subservient populations.