Why would the DNC not want to have Democratic Primary debates on Fox News? I think the real answers are more dubious than most would believe. And it is BERNIE!
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
I continue to wonder why the DNC is anathema to having Democratic candidates on Fox News. For a while, I bought into their rationale, but I do no more.
To many the reason is timidity. To others, it is not getting a fair shake. But I do not believe either of those is valid and I will explain in the blog of the week.
RawStory: GOP Congressman begs his colleagues to stop underestimating Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. On Tuesday, Rep. James Comer (R-KY) warned his fellow Republicans not to underestimate Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY.) Ocasio-Cortez has made waves as a freshman member of Congress, and since taking office has been talked about non-stop. “A lot of Republicans are making a mistake picking on her,” Comer said while co-hosting the Hey Kentucky! show. She is smart, and I think we need to be very prepared when we debate her on issues that we’re having a hard time with,” Comer said. He noted that Ocasio-Cortez has started a movement among millennials. She even caught wind of his comments and responded to them on Twitter.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Marjorie Taylor Greene gets some advice from Tiffany Cross as she skewers the congresswoman.
- Yep! Republican Gov: Trump’s TOXIC. GOP showing insanity & signals BIG LIE deniers not wanted.
- Wow! Chuck Todd neuters Texas Rep. Dan Crenshaw, ‘There is nothing lazier than that excuse.’
- An example of why Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene is a thug and clear and present danger
- Interviews like Ayman Mohyeldin and Israeli ambassador show the importance of diversity.
- Jen Psaki rebuked reporter: Less worried about press conferences & political games being played.
- GOP Strategist: Lying is a litmus test. Civil War continues. I-am-not-crazy coalition on the way
- Former Republican Rep on New Party: Conservative does not mean crazy. Be balanced & not nuts.
- Biden comes out swinging diplomatically at business: Want employees? Pay them a living wage!
- Watch Jen Psaki used reporter’s question to throw shade on a Republican Party in complete disarray.
- Strategist: GOP Civil War is over & Conservatives have lost. Two parties left, traitors & patriots
- Stephanie Ruhle gets it right. If businesses want workers, pay them more.
- Jen Psaki is cool as she dismantles an incompetent ‘People are saying’ Newsmax Right-Wing reporter.
- Biden on top of his game: Snuffs out GOP narrative blaming rescue plan for fewer jobs created.
- Chuck Todd meticulously destroys the Republican Party. They’ll implode, or the country will.
- Mitch McConnell has proven we must believe him at his word. Democrats better act accordingly!
- MSNBC host uses her good fortune to blast America’s draconian family leave & other social policies
- Biden blinks, Progressive’s fight to #FreeTheVaccine may yet save the world and the rest of us.
- Oops! Republican Projection: Man convicted of voter fraud in PA voted for Trump & more to come
- This McConnell statement a green light to write the jobs/infrastructure/family bills Americans want