For those of us who are very politically involved, the Mueller Report is a big deal. Let’s remember to most Americans it is not. As such we must keep our eyes on the ball.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
A lot of my friends on the left are going to be mad at me. Why? Because I want us to move on. The amount of energy we expend on Donald Trump and his corrupt cabal is better spent talking to Americans.
Yes we can chew gum and walk at the same time. But the media can’t and it is in the interests of others as well that we don’t. So here is what I am suggesting.
Al Jazeera:Venezuelans fight for survival as US sanctions worsen inflation. The first shipment of humanitarian aid from the Red Cross has arrived in Venezuela. President Nicolas Maduro and opposition leader Juan Guaido have been accused of politicising aid delivery during their power struggle. The Venezuelan central bank has imposed a limit on how much money people can withdraw from their accounts. Al Jazeera’s Jamal Elshayyal meets people trying to survive in a crisis-hit economy, further starved by US sanctions.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Black MSNBC Correspondent all but loses it rightfully on air with the truth America must hear
- George Floyd Live Updates: Officer Chauvin Is in Custody – The New York Times
- Ali Velshi gives a clinic in how to best report on Minneapolis protests. He gets it!
- Nancy Pelosi stopped Andrea Mitchell cold from interviewing her on Trump’s terms & gave her own message.
- Baseless blather by full diaper-rash-mode baby Trump on voting by mail
- The majority of church history has been a complete rejection of Christ.
- Tacho Medellin: Just Another Kill For The LE Trophy Case
- NY. Gov. Cuomo scolds McConnell & Scott eloquently pointing out their states were takers
- US Media Failed to Factcheck Sweden’s Herd Immunity Hoax
- Obama economist: Trump economic indicators could soar just before the 2020 election