For those of us who are very politically involved, the Mueller Report is a big deal. Let’s remember to most Americans it is not. As such we must keep our eyes on the ball.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
A lot of my friends on the left are going to be mad at me. Why? Because I want us to move on. The amount of energy we expend on Donald Trump and his corrupt cabal is better spent talking to Americans.
Yes we can chew gum and walk at the same time. But the media can’t and it is in the interests of others as well that we don’t. So here is what I am suggesting.
Al Jazeera:Venezuelans fight for survival as US sanctions worsen inflation. The first shipment of humanitarian aid from the Red Cross has arrived in Venezuela. President Nicolas Maduro and opposition leader Juan Guaido have been accused of politicising aid delivery during their power struggle. The Venezuelan central bank has imposed a limit on how much money people can withdraw from their accounts. Al Jazeera’s Jamal Elshayyal meets people trying to survive in a crisis-hit economy, further starved by US sanctions.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Harry Reid likely has it wrong about Elizabeth Warren’s pragmatism vs. progressiveness
- Disregard Harry Reid on Elizabeth Warren’s Progressiveness
- The Donald Trump Act Of Betrayal And Infamy
- My thoughts on the Democratic Debate on CNN
- Donald Trump versus Every Law Ever Made in the United States.
- Again! A police officer kills a black person in their own home.
- Team Trump and ‘consciousness of guilt’: So obvious a blind person can see it.
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.