In an ideal world, we would impeach Trump sooner than later. But in these times we must be strategic and take all independent variables into account. It’s all about winning 2020.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
I want Trump gone. I want to impeach the man. But that is the emotional part of me speaking. Many moralize on the necessary constitutional act Congress is responsible for — I will not argue that in theory, because they are right. But the Constitution has never been a document we followed blindly. We have always given it a semblance of our base laws but we know empirically that it is manipulated for the powerful.
We must treat the value of Trump’s impeachment with that in mind. we must be strategic and emotionless and that is what we will discuss today.
RawStory: ‘Think of me as the Grim Reaper’: McConnell vows to block Democratic proposals after 2020 elections. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has vowed to block Democratic proposals like the “Green New Deal” and “Medicare for All” after the 2020 elections. McConnell told constituents in Owensboro, Kentucky, that none of the proposals would come to pass if he is still in power in 2021. “We are having a legitimate debate about the virtues of socialism, and I don’t want you to think it’s just a 28-year-old congresswoman from New York. This is much broader than that. I’ve got five colleagues in the Senate – five colleagues running for president – who have signed on to the Green New Deal and Medicare For All,” McConnell said. “I don’t want you to think this is just a couple of nutcases running around on the fringe. This is pervasive policy view on the other side.” “Are we going to turn this into a socialist country? Don’t assume it cannot happen,” he added. “Are we going to turn this into a socialist country? Don’t assume it cannot happen,” he added. “If I’m still the majority leader of the Senate, think of me as the ‘Grim Reaper.’ None of that stuff is going to pass – none of it.” McConnell’s vow to block hypothetical Democratic legislation two years from now is an ironic turn for a Republican who just weeks earlier complained of unfair obstruction by Democrats.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Watch Fox News Host Maria Bartiromo exploded when former Trumpist Alan Dershowitz defended Biden.
- Watch Beto O’Rourke slam an Abbott-supporting heckler
- My listener’s $880 glasses devolved into this necessary healthcare rant.
- My listener’s ‘Defund Capitalism’ statement elicited this response. What are your thoughts?
- TX Gov. Greg Abbott basks in his evil deeds as NYC Mayor Eric Adams shows compassion to his victims.
- Fox News panel explodes as panelist points out that crime is higher in the Red States than in the Blue States.
- CNN interview between Sens. Blumenthal & Graham a disaster for Democrats. He should’ve said this.
- The FBI is raiding Donald Trump’s home at Mar-o-Lago. The alleged Criminal In Chief may pay now!
- Reporter: The more Trump wins, the more Republicans are poised to lose!
- Dem strategist on winning: GOP giving gifts. Message Republican Party as wacko party & then …￼
- Kansas defied polls, voted in droves, and protected women’s rights. WOMEN WON!
- Former CNN Host Rick Sanchez: An empowering message of professional rebirth after an unfair firing.
- Fmr GOP strategist: Fist-bumping Senators after denying healthcare shows a moral collapse of the GOP
- Fmr. VP’s Chief of Staff shades Matt Gaetz for dissing Pence: He’ll be in prison by 2024.
- LIES EXPOSED ON VIDEO: Trump officials lie on Fox News about Jan 6 but truthful to Senate Committee
- Donny Deutsch: You got to scare the hell out of people about Republicans’ level of crazy & insanity.
- Larry Summers’ inflation & employment statement proves we have a defective & evil economic system.
- The economy does much better under Democrats than Republicans. Why the professors’ hesitation, then?
- Stephanie Ruhle exposes Trump and GOP comical revisionist history about Trump’s economy.
- Buttigieg to Rubio: if you have time to fight Disney, have it to safeguard families like mine.