They continue to fool and play us all. Our economic system was not designed for most to succeed. It could not support that less it fails quicker as it ultimately will.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
It is time to get real. We have allowed the Plutocrats to play us, fool us, and distract us. They have created an environment and a narrative that have Americans fighting each other on their behalf. The funny thing is that we have nothing in common with them.
For us to make a change, we must first understand the pathology of the masters of the economic system under which we live. After understanding it, we can easily see why the masses will never succeed. Since the 70’s we have had a 400% productivity increase. Under that scenario, we should be working 10 hours a week with abounding leisure time.
We will discuss why this is impossible under our current structure.
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Watch how Trump press conference serving to prop up an exploitative corporate sector
- Who’ll play the Dan Patrick Hunger Games?
- Good can come from Coronavirus if we allow it by fully engaging
- This real-world consequence of Trump lies may be fatal
- Government is not the problem The financial sector is.
- MSNBC’s Ali Velshi calls out Fed Chairman Jerome Powell on ‘market fundamentally sound’
- Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin shows no concern for the working class
- American COVID-19 Capitalism: Trash bags for doctors & medical personnel protective clothing.
- The Case for Medicare for All: Why *Single-Payer* is absolutely necessary
- 3 Million Americans filed for unemployment last week