They continue to fool and play us all. Our economic system was not designed for most to succeed. It could not support that less it fails quicker as it ultimately will.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
It is time to get real. We have allowed the Plutocrats to play us, fool us, and distract us. They have created an environment and a narrative that have Americans fighting each other on their behalf. The funny thing is that we have nothing in common with them.
For us to make a change, we must first understand the pathology of the masters of the economic system under which we live. After understanding it, we can easily see why the masses will never succeed. Since the 70’s we have had a 400% productivity increase. Under that scenario, we should be working 10 hours a week with abounding leisure time.
We will discuss why this is impossible under our current structure.
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- And the Conservative Republican I fronted now started a conversation with this Progressive
- On Tamara for Georgia: Forget the Mueller Report & understand the people’s yawn.
- Media outlets Trump denounces promotes his anti-immigrant narratives
- Is the American Psychological Association Addicted to Militarism and War?
- Do all the Democratic contenders for President in 2020 agree on the need to battle climate change?
- He loves Pete Buttigieg for President but can’t get over dance with his husband at the inauguration
- What Liberals need to understand about Progressives
- Here is why we must forget impeachment and move on even as Mueller Report is terrible news for Trump.
- Sen. Bernie Sanders’ Fox News town hall: a template for a Democrat in the foxhole
- Mueller Report in Searchable Form (OCR’ed)