If we did not give economic systems names, everyone would say that a system that fails at least 80% is a failure. That is our system, and it is called Capitalism. Let’s make America smart again.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The powers are trying to scare Democrats into toeing the line. Do not go too Progressive are you will lose. They forget that they said similar things about Donald Trump and he won. They did not mind that too much because they knew he would become a useful tool. But imagine if the country forgot about the indoctrination necessary to support Capitalism, an antiseptic form of slavery, and elected an Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders with a hoard of Progressives. The Plutocracy would finally have to earn its keep, read it could not survive as is.
Salon: Joe Biden has a problem with pot. The ever-swelling field of Democratic presidential contenders has plenty of things to disagree about and plenty of issues where candidates can try to set themselves apart from the pack. But on the issue of marijuana policy, support for some form of marijuana legalization is almost universal. With one glaring exception: Joe Biden. The former vice president already leads the polls even though he has not formally announced—that is expected to happen this week—but his history as a drug warrior and his last-century attitudes toward weed may well be a drag on his effort to reinvent himself as a 21st-century Democrat. Since the last time Biden ran for elective office in 2012, the marijuana policy terrain has undergone a seismic shift. The first two states to legalize marijuana did so on the night of Biden’s reelection as Obama’s vice president. Now, there are 10 legal states, as well as Washington, D.C., and two U.S. territories. Two or three more states could still join those ranks this year. And public opinion has shifted dramatically as well. A CBS poll released last week had support for legalization at 65 percent, an all-time high for that poll and in line with other recent poll results on the topic. The Democratic field can read poll numbers, and that’s evident from the positions they are staking out.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Apology & confession from one of the architects of the Right-Wing misogynistic pro-life movement.
- Why I cannot give up on Right-Wing Americans. We can’t else ‘they’ win. Please watch the entire clip.
- Biden calls out drug companies greed theft as he promotes Build Back Better
- IRONIC: Supreme Court ruling will hurt Red State poor women as Blue State women maintain choice
- Red State Democratic Senator shows how to sell progressive policies unabashedly
- BAM! Chuck Todd busted in real-time twisting guest’s poll of youth participation in Election 2022
- Watch Prez Joe Biden call out mainstream media about lying about the vast empty shelves.
- Former Republican political strategist has important Election 2022 winning advice for Democrats.
- Jen Psaki hands Trump’s a$$ to Fox News Peter Doocy when he tried to assign COVID blame to Biden.
- OUCH! Former Republican operative slams the GOP: “You have to burn the party to the ground” Why?
- Foul: Western countries penalize South Africa for exposing Omicron which may have started in the West.
- Chuck Todd dropped false equivalence between Dems & Republicans? Aren’t you embarrassed?
- Sen. Heitkamp hands Gov. Christie his a$$ on subsidizing state taxes. Southern states are the takers!
- Norm Ornstein defines the Republican Party: The GOP, It is not a party, it is a cult.
- Joy-Ann Reid and panel to Democrats: Get your act together. Be on Build Back Better offensive.
- Chuck Todd ridicules Mississippi Governor on vaccine mandate objection: It’s a pro-life position.
- The two infrastructure bills may be a worse capitulation than the two Obamacare bills.
- Mainstream media reporter tells an inconvenient truth about a 17-yr-old killer & the justice system.
- Big Pharma uses the patent system to rip us off. Example: Insulin costs $6 to make. We pay $300.
- What gun culture looks like- Simple problems solve by shooting & killing in broad daylight