If we did not give economic systems names, everyone would say that a system that fails at least 80% is a failure. That is our system, and it is called Capitalism. Let’s make America smart again.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The powers are trying to scare Democrats into toeing the line. Do not go too Progressive are you will lose. They forget that they said similar things about Donald Trump and he won. They did not mind that too much because they knew he would become a useful tool. But imagine if the country forgot about the indoctrination necessary to support Capitalism, an antiseptic form of slavery, and elected an Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders with a hoard of Progressives. The Plutocracy would finally have to earn its keep, read it could not survive as is.
Salon: Joe Biden has a problem with pot. The ever-swelling field of Democratic presidential contenders has plenty of things to disagree about and plenty of issues where candidates can try to set themselves apart from the pack. But on the issue of marijuana policy, support for some form of marijuana legalization is almost universal. With one glaring exception: Joe Biden. The former vice president already leads the polls even though he has not formally announced—that is expected to happen this week—but his history as a drug warrior and his last-century attitudes toward weed may well be a drag on his effort to reinvent himself as a 21st-century Democrat. Since the last time Biden ran for elective office in 2012, the marijuana policy terrain has undergone a seismic shift. The first two states to legalize marijuana did so on the night of Biden’s reelection as Obama’s vice president. Now, there are 10 legal states, as well as Washington, D.C., and two U.S. territories. Two or three more states could still join those ranks this year. And public opinion has shifted dramatically as well. A CBS poll released last week had support for legalization at 65 percent, an all-time high for that poll and in line with other recent poll results on the topic. The Democratic field can read poll numbers, and that’s evident from the positions they are staking out.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Trump Is No Accident: And the sooner we figure it out the better.
- Black MSNBC Correspondent all but loses it rightfully on air with the truth America must hear
- George Floyd Live Updates: Officer Chauvin Is in Custody – The New York Times
- Ali Velshi gives a clinic in how to best report on Minneapolis protests. He gets it!
- Nancy Pelosi stopped Andrea Mitchell cold from interviewing her on Trump’s terms & gave her own message.
- Baseless blather by full diaper-rash-mode baby Trump on voting by mail
- The majority of church history has been a complete rejection of Christ.
- Tacho Medellin: Just Another Kill For The LE Trophy Case
- NY. Gov. Cuomo scolds McConnell & Scott eloquently pointing out their states were takers
- US Media Failed to Factcheck Sweden’s Herd Immunity Hoax