If we did not give economic systems names, everyone would say that a system that fails at least 80% is a failure. That is our system, and it is called Capitalism. Let’s make America smart again.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The powers are trying to scare Democrats into toeing the line. Do not go too Progressive are you will lose. They forget that they said similar things about Donald Trump and he won. They did not mind that too much because they knew he would become a useful tool. But imagine if the country forgot about the indoctrination necessary to support Capitalism, an antiseptic form of slavery, and elected an Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders with a hoard of Progressives. The Plutocracy would finally have to earn its keep, read it could not survive as is.
Salon: Joe Biden has a problem with pot. The ever-swelling field of Democratic presidential contenders has plenty of things to disagree about and plenty of issues where candidates can try to set themselves apart from the pack. But on the issue of marijuana policy, support for some form of marijuana legalization is almost universal. With one glaring exception: Joe Biden. The former vice president already leads the polls even though he has not formally announced—that is expected to happen this week—but his history as a drug warrior and his last-century attitudes toward weed may well be a drag on his effort to reinvent himself as a 21st-century Democrat. Since the last time Biden ran for elective office in 2012, the marijuana policy terrain has undergone a seismic shift. The first two states to legalize marijuana did so on the night of Biden’s reelection as Obama’s vice president. Now, there are 10 legal states, as well as Washington, D.C., and two U.S. territories. Two or three more states could still join those ranks this year. And public opinion has shifted dramatically as well. A CBS poll released last week had support for legalization at 65 percent, an all-time high for that poll and in line with other recent poll results on the topic. The Democratic field can read poll numbers, and that’s evident from the positions they are staking out.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- This segment shows media negligence undermining Americans, giving MAGA Republican lies a platform.
- Conservative Joe Scarborough slams GOP & MAGA and praises Democratic successes better than most.
- AT LAST! California Gov. Gavin Newsom has a stark message for Democrats they better heed now.
- The statements from two economists prove our economic system is a failure to the middle class.
- Justice Alito mocks leaders on his Roe ruling, demonstrating he is but a political hack.
- Is nuclear energy an acceptable transfer energy source toward a completely green energy economy?
- The Ukraine / Russia war is used to expose the money grab all wars are.
- Herschel Walker’s son Christian Walker destroys him and calls out family values conservatives.
- Antiseptic Slavery defined: Why 80% of Americans are antiseptic slaves. 19% enforce it for the 1%
- Watch MSNBC panelist say Ginni Thomas is part of the demented fringe as he scourers her actions.
- He wants Beto O’Rourke disqualified for a name change. Why not Abbott for allowing Texans’ deaths?
- Truths about student loan debt, college costs, and corporate freeloading on the backs of students.￼
- Watch Prez Biden warns oil company thugs not to raise prices gouging Americans due to hurricane.
- Fmr. GOP Chair Michael Steele: Polls are wrong. There will be a pink wave. Dems to hold House.
- Even GOP operative Karl Rove thinks Texas Republicans are extremists and will pay the price.
- BOOOOM! Pete Buttigieg decimated Ron DeSantis at a Texas conference as no one else could.
- A Democratic candidate vying for Republican Gohmert’s seat’s hit w/ hate crime & cops were no help.
- Heitkamp dings Republican analyst: The good Trump policies you’re touting are Democratic policies
- COUNTRY OVER PARTY: Liz Cheney will support Democrats but goes much deeper!
- WARNING from Bill Clinton: ‘We can hold both houses.’ But remember, Republicans, know how to close.