A confluence of distinct issues unites the majority of Americans irrespective of party or ideology. Unfortunately, the Plutocracy generates purposeful misinformation to divide for a purpose.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
I became extremely frustrated watching Sunday’s morning news shows. So why do I continue to watch them, you asked? Because I must. We must. Watching them ensures that we understand what most Americans who vote are seeing.
Sunday’s news shows give us direction in preparing the material necessary to deprogram Americans from the lies, misinformation, and missed opportunities by the supposed journalists. Today we correct Chuck Todd’s screw-ups in his Mitt Romney interview.
Later I want to go over a video a friend sent to me. It shows two deer fighting each other while the tiger approaches for the kill.
The Atlantic: A New European Political Bloc Wants to Dismantle Europe. MILAN—An Italian, a German, a Dane, and a Finn gathered here on Monday to launch a new continent-wide alliance of far-right and right-wing parties that they hope will remake Europe. Their message was one of defending national borders, stopping illegal immigration, combatting Islamic terrorism—and little else. They dubbed their new group the European Alliance of People and Nations, yet beyond their shared concerns about migration, these parties often have wildly different views, most notably on trade and economics—at the press conference, there was little talk about the euro, let alone about leaving it. The question now is whether these parties, however small, will soar to victory in elections for the European Parliament next month.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- And the Conservative Republican I fronted now started a conversation with this Progressive
- On Tamara for Georgia: Forget the Mueller Report & understand the people’s yawn.
- Media outlets Trump denounces promotes his anti-immigrant narratives
- Is the American Psychological Association Addicted to Militarism and War?
- Do all the Democratic contenders for President in 2020 agree on the need to battle climate change?
- He loves Pete Buttigieg for President but can’t get over dance with his husband at the inauguration
- What Liberals need to understand about Progressives
- Here is why we must forget impeachment and move on even as Mueller Report is terrible news for Trump.
- Sen. Bernie Sanders’ Fox News town hall: a template for a Democrat in the foxhole
- Mueller Report in Searchable Form (OCR’ed)