A confluence of distinct issues unites the majority of Americans irrespective of party or ideology. Unfortunately, the Plutocracy generates purposeful misinformation to divide for a purpose.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
I became extremely frustrated watching Sunday’s morning news shows. So why do I continue to watch them, you asked? Because I must. We must. Watching them ensures that we understand what most Americans who vote are seeing.
Sunday’s news shows give us direction in preparing the material necessary to deprogram Americans from the lies, misinformation, and missed opportunities by the supposed journalists. Today we correct Chuck Todd’s screw-ups in his Mitt Romney interview.
Later I want to go over a video a friend sent to me. It shows two deer fighting each other while the tiger approaches for the kill.
The Atlantic: A New European Political Bloc Wants to Dismantle Europe. MILAN—An Italian, a German, a Dane, and a Finn gathered here on Monday to launch a new continent-wide alliance of far-right and right-wing parties that they hope will remake Europe. Their message was one of defending national borders, stopping illegal immigration, combatting Islamic terrorism—and little else. They dubbed their new group the European Alliance of People and Nations, yet beyond their shared concerns about migration, these parties often have wildly different views, most notably on trade and economics—at the press conference, there was little talk about the euro, let alone about leaving it. The question now is whether these parties, however small, will soar to victory in elections for the European Parliament next month.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Cori Bush Defeats William Lacy Clay in a Show of Progressive Might – The New York Times
- Trump on the 157,000+ COVID-19 deaths: “It is what it is.”
- Republican Stuart Stevens on Trump: “He is a blithering idiot.”
- Most police aren’t good. The statement makes our inaction tolerable as POCs visibly abused/killed.
- Face coverings and ‘cancel culture’
- COVID-19 task force all but call Trump a liar about Hydroxychloroquine?
- Pelosi schools ABC host as she tried to slam Democratic governor on COVID-19 resurgence
- Trump’s Treasury Secretary thinks Americans are overpaid
- 91-year-old activist James Lawson slams plantation capitalism at John Lewis funeral
- President Obama explains that Congressman John Lewis is a founding father.