A confluence of distinct issues unites the majority of Americans irrespective of party or ideology. Unfortunately, the Plutocracy generates purposeful misinformation to divide for a purpose.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
I became extremely frustrated watching Sunday’s morning news shows. So why do I continue to watch them, you asked? Because I must. We must. Watching them ensures that we understand what most Americans who vote are seeing.
Sunday’s news shows give us direction in preparing the material necessary to deprogram Americans from the lies, misinformation, and missed opportunities by the supposed journalists. Today we correct Chuck Todd’s screw-ups in his Mitt Romney interview.
Later I want to go over a video a friend sent to me. It shows two deer fighting each other while the tiger approaches for the kill.
The Atlantic: A New European Political Bloc Wants to Dismantle Europe. MILAN—An Italian, a German, a Dane, and a Finn gathered here on Monday to launch a new continent-wide alliance of far-right and right-wing parties that they hope will remake Europe. Their message was one of defending national borders, stopping illegal immigration, combatting Islamic terrorism—and little else. They dubbed their new group the European Alliance of People and Nations, yet beyond their shared concerns about migration, these parties often have wildly different views, most notably on trade and economics—at the press conference, there was little talk about the euro, let alone about leaving it. The question now is whether these parties, however small, will soar to victory in elections for the European Parliament next month.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Are hunters really the biggest conservationists in America?
- What are ski resorts, gear makers, and professional skiers and snowboarders doing to fight global warming?
- Was there an environmentally positive impact from the coronavirus
- David Atwood: My thoughts about the underlying factors leading to January 6.
- The Equality Myth and Personal Respectability Myths
- Thomas Friedman’s recipe for Democrats would be fatal. He does not get it.
- Crooked pastor sentenced to 6yrs in prison. What about the other megachurch crooks?
- Stephanie Ruhle: Her story just made me think about privilege. Sad reality/truth.
- Some companies have funded sedition. So explains CNBC’s Andrew Ross Sorkin on donation stoppage.
- Irresponsible Republican Politicians refuse masks when in lockdown, likely infecting colleagues.
- Katy Tur corners John Bolton: The lies & insurrection are not just Trump but Ted Cruz & others.
- Senator Tester makes it clear he could support Ted Cruz & Josh Hawley’s expulsion from Senate.
- 60 Minutes Republican-appeasing Leslie Stahl creates false equivalence in Nancy Pelosi interview
- Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, & the Sedition Cau; Bomb-throwers from the start.
- Message to Democrats: Help people fast. Advice to Joe Manchin (D-WV), stand down.
- Joe Manchin will do well to support the $2000 stimulus/relief as written lest his daughter’s EpiPen pilfer elevated
- A candid conversation with a white friend who discusses her racial prejudice
- Tiffany Cross nails it: Their American dream was our nightmare. This is as American as apple pie.
- Plouffe on Georgia: Epic political malpractice by Trump & confederacy of dunces cost senate loss.
- Man Photographed At Desk In Nancy Pelosi’s Office Is Arrested : Insurrection At The Capitol: Live Updates : NPR