We discuss the need for Independent Progressive Media with The Natural Progressive – Paul Krugman schools Ivanka Trump on Democratic Socialism with more than platitudes.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
We are going to have a great show today. The second segment will explore Paul Krugman’s systematic schooling of the first daughter, Ivanka Trump, for some rather uninformed remarks she made in an attempt to malign Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the Green New Deal.
But before that, we will have a chat with The Natural Progressive. She will talk about the importance of independent media and citizen journalism. She will discuss climate issues that absent a push from journalism not tethered to the corporatocracy, would be ignored.
CNN: 2020 presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders said he’s not interested in any advice from 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, citing “fundamental differences” with his former rival. During an interview on ABC’s “The View” Friday, the Vermont independent senator, who’s seeking the Democratic nomination, was asked if he plans to meet with Clinton to talk about 2020, which other Democratic candidates have done already. “I suspect not. Hillary has not called me. Look, we have differences,” Sanders said, before acknowledging that “Hillary has played a very important role in American politics.”
Asked if he’s interested in any advice from Clinton, Sanders replied, “I think not.” He also criticized Clinton’s losing campaign for not reaching out to “working class people the way I think she should’ve.”
“There were states where she did not campaign as vigorously as she should’ve,” Sanders said, pointing to Wisconsin and Michigan, whose primaries he won over Clinton in 2016.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Rep. Jayapal obliterates CNN’s Bash attempt to carry a ‘Hierarchy of Oppression’ Israeli narrative.
- Netanyahu defies Biden: He boasted about controlling US and going against US for ground invasion.
- GOP Staffer: Everybody should vote for Joe Biden if they want our Democracy to survive.
- Explanation of Medicare and why Medicare Advantage is a SCAM on all taxpayers.
- SAD: Family finds out that America may be just as violent & dangerous as Gaza.
- Chris Hayes points out some economic truths about inflation and more. Ignore the GOP narrative.
- A good cop agrees that good cops must call out bad cops to fix America’s bad cop problem.
- Amy McGrath GOP elevating their most embarrassing, arrogant ignorants puts our security at risk.
- Former GOP Senator all but called democracy the enemy because Americans love progressive policies.
- Michael Steele nails it on progressives protesting Israel’s actions in Gaza. Don’t blame TikTok.
- MEDICARE SCAM: 7 questions to ask before it’s too late to protect you from Medicare Advantage scams.
- SHOCKING /TELLING: Admin official is unable to deny Israel is committing war crimes in Gaza.
- This interview highlights the organic media bias in reporting the Israel-Hamas-Palestine conflict.
- Joe Manchin is to the Right of America and can’t win. Matthew Dowd & Simone Sanders nail it.
- WARNING TO DEMOCRATS: Univision will be the ‘Latinofied’ Fox News created by the Centrist vacuum.
- Maryland Gov. Wes Moore warns Manchin on 3rd party run: Don’t do something foolish to your legacy.
- Dana Bash calls out Israel’s U.N. Ambassador for denying Gaza’s humanitarian crisis they created.
- Jewish Senator Bernie Sanders admonishes Israel: STOP THE BOMBING! Two two-state solution’s a must.
- The censure of Rashida Tlaib is an attack on our freedom to think and express ourselves critically.
- Netanyahu lies: Gaza before & after satellite pictures say it all about the destruction & carnage.