President Obama met with the freshman class in Congress recently. While supportive he effectively implied applying the brakes on Progressives with the how-you-gonna-pay-for-it card. Tamara Shealey starts with the state of our current politics.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The misinformation to temper support for Progressive policies like single-payer Medicare for all is in full vogue. As I have reported before,
The threats are not only from within but from without. America’s Health Care Future, a Medical Industrial Complex’s ad hoc alliance of private health care interest is going to be intentional in its attempt to destroy any possibility of Medicare For All.
But that is not the only issue. Too many Democrats are acquiescing to fear. They are minimizing the possible. The problem is that they are forcing Americans to support less than they’ve earned, less than they deserve. This was clear when Obama visited the freshman class Congresspeople. So my question is this. And I mean it with no disrespect. But is it time to discharge Obama? Is it time for a new kind of politics and economics? Answering yes to those takes away nothing from his accomplishments and past aspirations. We will discuss this in the second segment.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.
- Impeachment coverage must not stifle Medicare for All & other Progressive issues.
- Fox News Poll: Most Americans now want Donald Trump impeached & removed.
- Why as Danny lost his arm & Bernie’s heart paused, they preached Medicare for All.
- The Donald Trump War On American Children
- Bernie supporter or not, mainstream corporate media playing us all.
- Chuck Todd explodes on Sen. Johnson: Stop trying to make Donald Trump feel better!