President Obama met with the freshman class in Congress recently. While supportive he effectively implied applying the brakes on Progressives with the how-you-gonna-pay-for-it card. Tamara Shealey starts with the state of our current politics.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The misinformation to temper support for Progressive policies like single-payer Medicare for all is in full vogue. As I have reported before,
The threats are not only from within but from without. America’s Health Care Future, a Medical Industrial Complex’s ad hoc alliance of private health care interest is going to be intentional in its attempt to destroy any possibility of Medicare For All.
But that is not the only issue. Too many Democrats are acquiescing to fear. They are minimizing the possible. The problem is that they are forcing Americans to support less than they’ve earned, less than they deserve. This was clear when Obama visited the freshman class Congresspeople. So my question is this. And I mean it with no disrespect. But is it time to discharge Obama? Is it time for a new kind of politics and economics? Answering yes to those takes away nothing from his accomplishments and past aspirations. We will discuss this in the second segment.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Dem strategist on winning: GOP giving gifts. Message Republican Party as wacko party & then …￼
- Kansas defied polls, voted in droves, and protected women’s rights. WOMEN WON!
- Former CNN Host Rick Sanchez: An empowering message of professional rebirth after an unfair firing.
- Fmr GOP strategist: Fist-bumping Senators after denying healthcare shows a moral collapse of the GOP
- Fmr. VP’s Chief of Staff shades Matt Gaetz for dissing Pence: He’ll be in prison by 2024.
- LIES EXPOSED ON VIDEO: Trump officials lie on Fox News about Jan 6 but truthful to Senate Committee
- Donny Deutsch: You got to scare the hell out of people about Republicans’ level of crazy & insanity.
- Larry Summers’ inflation & employment statement proves we have a defective & evil economic system.
- The economy does much better under Democrats than Republicans. Why the professors’ hesitation, then?
- Stephanie Ruhle exposes Trump and GOP comical revisionist history about Trump’s economy.
- Buttigieg to Rubio: if you have time to fight Disney, have it to safeguard families like mine.
- At last, a necessary narrative change about the 2022 midterm. It is starting to trend Democratic.
- Economist Larry Summers: Middle-class & poor must suffer to fix the economy that the corporatocracy destroyed.
- Liz Cheney throws shade on 50, 60, & 70-year-old hiding cowardly men. Women get the job done.
- Troglodyte candidate Matt Birk has views about women that aren’t aberrations but Republican orthodoxy.
- Supporting Politics Done Right means independent dissemination of the Progressive message and more.
- GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger: Donald Trump is a stain on our history, a dishonor to those who fought.
- Liz Cheney destroys Donald Trump: He violated his oath. He cannot be president again.
- EPIC! Bernie slams Semiconductor companies seeking welfare for ‘a problem you created.’
- We stop a Right Winger in his tracks as he attempts to lie about crime relative to guns.