President Obama met with the freshman class in Congress recently. While supportive he effectively implied applying the brakes on Progressives with the how-you-gonna-pay-for-it card. Tamara Shealey starts with the state of our current politics.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The misinformation to temper support for Progressive policies like single-payer Medicare for all is in full vogue. As I have reported before,
The threats are not only from within but from without. America’s Health Care Future, a Medical Industrial Complex’s ad hoc alliance of private health care interest is going to be intentional in its attempt to destroy any possibility of Medicare For All.
But that is not the only issue. Too many Democrats are acquiescing to fear. They are minimizing the possible. The problem is that they are forcing Americans to support less than they’ve earned, less than they deserve. This was clear when Obama visited the freshman class Congresspeople. So my question is this. And I mean it with no disrespect. But is it time to discharge Obama? Is it time for a new kind of politics and economics? Answering yes to those takes away nothing from his accomplishments and past aspirations. We will discuss this in the second segment.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Are Republicans Slow Learners or is something else up with COVID-19
- Joe Biden had a shocking response on Confederate statues I did not expect
- MSNBC host slams incompetence of Trump Admin with a graph
- US, Brazil, Russia are COVID-19 hot spots due to anti-science leaders – Business Insider
- A Black pregnant woman dragged out of her car by a cop and tased on her stomach.
- Black American married to a Black Immigrant on the meaning of going home
- Stupidity spreads in droplets
- An incredulous MSNBC Host calls out a lying Trump GOP hack
- NFL player & friends asked to leave Chipotle ’cause white customer uncomfortable.’
- Chuck Todd scolds Trump’s HHS Sec. for Admin’s face mask message: You did not answer my question!