Jonathan Greenberg had the original tapes of Trump calling under a pseudonym to inflate his net worth. He understands the Thug-In-Chief better than most and his Washington Post and HuffPost exposes are probative.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Today we have author and investigative journalist Jonathan Greenberg. He is a good friend of mine that goes back several years now.
Jonathan has the definitive tapes of a conniving Trump that he made into a long and detailed expose titled “Trump lied to me about his wealth to get onto the Forbes 400. Here are the tapes” at the Washington Post. He followed that up with the article “The 6 essential cons that define Trump’s success” that everyone should read.
Jonathan has been featured on CNN’s New Day Show with Chris Cuomo, on MSNBC’s The Beat with Ari Melber, and had his story featured on The Daily Show. He recently released his new novel, America 2034: Utopia Rising.
So who is Jonathan Greenberg? He is an award-winning national investigative journalist, editor, author and new media innovator committed to creating a better world by “Informing to Empower”, which is the name of the public interest non-profit media publisher that he founded in 2015 to publish the Sonoma Independent and the Maui Independent news websites.
Jonathan was a Web 1.0 pioneer, founding Gist Communications in 1996, an Internet company that competed successfully with TV Guide Online. In 1997, Gist was one of just 14 websites in the world to be named a winner of the First Annual Webby Awards in San Francisco.
The Nation: Why Is It So Hard for Our President to Condemn White Supremacy and Islamophobia?
Donald Trump had a chance to boldly condemn white supremacy and Islamophobia on Friday morning. Instead, after issuing a muffled statement of sympathy for the victims of murderous attacks on mosques in New Zealand, the president of the United States went back to complaining, in great and extended detail, that special counsel Robert Mueller “should never have been appointed and there should be no Mueller Report.”
On one of the darkest days in history for Muslims worldwide, the president’s initial response to the New Zealand killings failed to mention Muslims, Islam, Islamophobia, white supremacy, racism, bigotry or violent hatred that targets people based on their religion.
Trump will, hopefully, come around to more explicitly and effectively condemning the latest acts of mass violence directed at places of worship by white supremacists. But his every action reminds us that we have a president whose priorities are so warped that he cannot bring himself to lead
inthe moment when leadership is most needed.
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- National Organization for Women fireside chat with activists in Houston prior to immigration rally.
- Chuck Todd implies Obama’s statement means Democrats want more small ‘C’ conservative.
- NOW: Houston Rally Amplifies Voices of Women and Girls Detained in Immigration Prisons
- President Obama is wrong. Progressives are the ones rooted in the reality of middle-class & poor Americans.
- This interview with a real Conservative Republican shows there’s hope after fever breaks.
- Democratic Strategist Kelly Hyman discusses Top Ten Reasons to Dump Trump in 2020
- Economist: Are we going to let a declining system take us down with it?
- Economist Wolff shamed Whole Foods founder: You sold your company to a monopoly. You know that!
- Intelligence Squared Debate: Capitalism Is a Blessing
- Engaging our GenZs & millennials is the key to progressive political success.