The Establishment is coming to terms with what equitable power will look and sound like in these four women. They represent a voice that was always ignored with the expectation of acquiescence.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Why is it that both the Republican Establishment and the Democratic Establishment are up in arms with a new crop of Progressive Democratic Women. The reason is they did not come into power funded by the Plutocracy but instead by a real grassroots. As such it is not necessary for them to appease anyone. They serve the people who voted for them and not the moneyed interest who are pulling the strings of others. That reality makes them dangerous.
The Establishment and the Plutocracy know it is easier to put out a brush fire than an outright forest fire. And that is why they are after Ilhan Omar, Pramila Jayapal, Rashida Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
Ilhan Omar:I know that I have a huge Jewish constituency, and you know, every time I meet with them they share stories of [the] safety and sanctuary that they would love for the people of Israel, and most of the time when we’re having the conversation, there is no actual relative that they speak of, and there still are lots of emotion that come through because it’s family, right? Like my children still, speak of Somalia with passion and compassion even though they don’t have a family member there.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Billionaires $79 Billion richer in a week. Opening economy prematurely only benefits some.
- Who Will Confront Trump’s KKK/Gestapo at the Polls This Fall?
- Germany’s Angela Merkel saving her country from depression and Trump & his GOP take us there.
- ‘Jane Roe,’ Donald Trump and other ‘pro-life’ cons
- Proposals to Ease Covid’s Blow on the Hardest Hit All but Ignored by Corporate Media
- Millennial torches Michael Steele on Trump: “I don’t miss normal” and all he could do is agree.
- Did seeing a knee on a neck reflected from their mirror so embarrassed Americans as to defeat Steve King?
- Facts do not need your agreement
- Let’s keep our eyes on the ball in these difficult times.
- Trump’s promotion of violence and totalitarianism is nothing new.