The Establishment is coming to terms with what equitable power will look and sound like in these four women. They represent a voice that was always ignored with the expectation of acquiescence.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Why is it that both the Republican Establishment and the Democratic Establishment are up in arms with a new crop of Progressive Democratic Women. The reason is they did not come into power funded by the Plutocracy but instead by a real grassroots. As such it is not necessary for them to appease anyone. They serve the people who voted for them and not the moneyed interest who are pulling the strings of others. That reality makes them dangerous.
The Establishment and the Plutocracy know it is easier to put out a brush fire than an outright forest fire. And that is why they are after Ilhan Omar, Pramila Jayapal, Rashida Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
Ilhan Omar:I know that I have a huge Jewish constituency, and you know, every time I meet with them they share stories of [the] safety and sanctuary that they would love for the people of Israel, and most of the time when we’re having the conversation, there is no actual relative that they speak of, and there still are lots of emotion that come through because it’s family, right? Like my children still, speak of Somalia with passion and compassion even though they don’t have a family member there.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Climate Change protests spur walkout of 100s of 1000s of students worldwide: The media yawn
- This TEA Party Activist proves that past the rhetoric, there is not much to offer.
- There’s Far More Diversity in Venezuela’s ‘Muzzled’ Media Than in US Corporate Press
- Democratic leadership needs to learn how to grandstand in the Trump era
- NYT Parrots US Propaganda on Hezbollah in Venezuela
- What is the so-called Forest Therapy?
- This Republican wants both Trump and Pence impeached. So is that a “Welcome Pelosi?”
- Progressive freshman Rep Katie Porter shows how to use a cable news interview to lead the narrative.
- Joy-Ann Reid puts Democratic Leadership timidity into perspective
- Or mandatory vasectomies?