The Establishment is coming to terms with what equitable power will look and sound like in these four women. They represent a voice that was always ignored with the expectation of acquiescence.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Why is it that both the Republican Establishment and the Democratic Establishment are up in arms with a new crop of Progressive Democratic Women. The reason is they did not come into power funded by the Plutocracy but instead by a real grassroots. As such it is not necessary for them to appease anyone. They serve the people who voted for them and not the moneyed interest who are pulling the strings of others. That reality makes them dangerous.
The Establishment and the Plutocracy know it is easier to put out a brush fire than an outright forest fire. And that is why they are after Ilhan Omar, Pramila Jayapal, Rashida Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
Ilhan Omar:I know that I have a huge Jewish constituency, and you know, every time I meet with them they share stories of [the] safety and sanctuary that they would love for the people of Israel, and most of the time when we’re having the conversation, there is no actual relative that they speak of, and there still are lots of emotion that come through because it’s family, right? Like my children still, speak of Somalia with passion and compassion even though they don’t have a family member there.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- A Caller to Politics Done Right (PDR): How do I handle being called a Socialist? Here is how!
- This Jewish Daily Kos writer gives the best analysis of Ilham Omar’s statements. MSM blew it.
- Another Pro-War Lie: Media Still Not More Skeptical of Pro-War Claims
- Will Democratic Centrists support a very Progressive Candidate?
- Telling discussion ties Venezuela, Walmart, Empathy, and personal stories on Tamara for Georgia
- Chuck Todd calls out Trump: We need a white nationalism extremism database
- Dark day for the church of my childhood
- Trump’s & GOP Governors Medicaid cuts or denials is genocide on the poor, their actions kill people
- Politics Done Right Interviews Colombian Ambassador about Venezuela crisis & plan to oust Maduro
- China’s massive reforestation successes. What about the United States?