The Establishment is coming to terms with what equitable power will look and sound like in these four women. They represent a voice that was always ignored with the expectation of acquiescence.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Why is it that both the Republican Establishment and the Democratic Establishment are up in arms with a new crop of Progressive Democratic Women. The reason is they did not come into power funded by the Plutocracy but instead by a real grassroots. As such it is not necessary for them to appease anyone. They serve the people who voted for them and not the moneyed interest who are pulling the strings of others. That reality makes them dangerous.
The Establishment and the Plutocracy know it is easier to put out a brush fire than an outright forest fire. And that is why they are after Ilhan Omar, Pramila Jayapal, Rashida Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
Ilhan Omar:I know that I have a huge Jewish constituency, and you know, every time I meet with them they share stories of [the] safety and sanctuary that they would love for the people of Israel, and most of the time when we’re having the conversation, there is no actual relative that they speak of, and there still are lots of emotion that come through because it’s family, right? Like my children still, speak of Somalia with passion and compassion even though they don’t have a family member there.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Simone Biles named female athlete of the year | khou.com
- The Joe Biden forthcoming implosion will guarantee a Progressive Democratic nominee
- Amy Klobuchar joins Chris Mathews to slam Progressives with GOP talking points
- Many on the Right are yearning for a dialogue, the real silent majority.
- I think this Conservative caller to my radio show is a canary in the coal mine.
- Buttigieg TEA Party meeting is positive. It’s his centrism that’s fatal to middle-class
- Which Would You Prefer―Nuclear War or Climate Catastrophe?
- The inhumane side of our immigration policy seldom spoken about.
- If another president did (even one of) these things
- National Organization for Women fireside chat with activists in Houston prior to immigration rally.