Differences do not have to be divisive. The left side of the Democratic Party has proven support for the party over and over. Now that left side is likely the more dominant based on polling, will Centrists do the right thing?
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Centrists are very concerned. If you watch what is supposed to be the bastion of Progressive media, it is evident that it is but a facade. A panelist on Morning Joe slipped and said something that most of us knew all along. He said he would vote for Donald Trump before he voted for a Socialist. Of course he meant Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren or any Democratic candidate that did not give an ode to unfettered Capitalism.
These guys do not care what most Americans want. It is all about keeping Americans between a narrow window between the left and right rails. Navigate beyond that and they will have none of it. Folks it is time to wake up. It is time to build a real middle-class and poor alliance where the parties must shop for their support as opposed to the converse.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Tuesday 4-6 PM
- Really But Not Really, a hip-hop and RnB parody show on Wednesday at 10 PM by Rosemount.
- Border Radio, Best of Americana music featuring Susan Darrow at 4:00 PM.
- Black on Both Sides A public affairs program where they effort to highlight politics and public affairs in line with our individual and collective worldview. Fridays 12 – 2 PM on HD-2.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- MSNBC Pundit Zerlina Maxwell shuts down the only Joe Biden groupthink
- Jill Biden coercing an audience into the belief that only Joe can beat Trump.
- The plutocracy is okay with governance by a mad man but the masses must not.
- It’s the Anti-Semitism, Stupid
- California, Texas, & Electoral College makes democracy in the U.S. impossible
- Ilhan Omar & Rashida Tlaib have an important message for those wanting them to bow down
- There is no reason to fear Elizabeth Warren will be Hillary Clinton 2.0.
- Whom do you trust? My goodness, not him
- Chuck Todd dismissing journalist’s statement on Trump shows the media complicity