Tamara Shealey, our bi-weekly guest will discuss Kamala Harris & more – Roy Cohen was none too happy on my take on Dems response to Ilhan Omar.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Tamara Shealey will appear in our first segment doing what she does. We will discuss Kamala Harris and much more.
Roy Cohen, a Jewish Houstonian, was none too happy with my take on the Democratic response to Congresswoman Ilhan Omar’s (D-MN) tweet.
The Treasury Department’s daily statement showed Tuesday that total outstanding public debt stands at $22.01 trillion. It stood at $19.95 trillion when President Donald Trump took office on Jan. 20, 2017.
The debt figure has been accelerating since the passage of Trump’s $1.5 trillion tax cut in December 2017 and action by Congress last year to increase spending on domestic and military programs.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- It’s the Anti-Semitism, Stupid
- California, Texas, & Electoral College makes democracy in the U.S. impossible
- Ilhan Omar & Rashida Tlaib have an important message for those wanting them to bow down
- There is no reason to fear Elizabeth Warren will be Hillary Clinton 2.0.
- Whom do you trust? My goodness, not him
- Chuck Todd dismissing journalist’s statement on Trump shows the media complicity
- Elizabeth Warren is on fire and given her slow rise may be unstoppable.
- You want non-ending TAX CUTS? Here’s your future. The rich can leave you can’t.
- Zerlina Maxwell nails it again. A vote for Trump is one supporting racist policies.