There are too many unsung heroes in the movement to better all of our lives. Robby Caban, a real estate agent is one & On our last segment, we continue Medicare for All.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
When Politics Done Right developed its 10-point plan, one of the points was to acknowledge unsung heroes throughout the movement to ensure a better life for all Americans. We feature people that are recommended or that we meet and observe their body of work.
I met Robby Caban on the Tamara for Georgia show and was impressed with her understanding on what ails America. So who is Robby Caban?
After speaking with Robby, we will continue our series on Medicare for All. We have no time to waste as the law is being worked on behind closed doors.
Reaction to SOTU
Cody Pogue: I care about the future of our country. So many other people see politics as some sort of a game to be won at all cost and they are destroying everything in the name of winning their game. It is shameful.
Adrienne Bell: Now I am a proud Texan, and naming any of our cities or neighborhoods as our “Nation’s most dangerous cities”, makes us rise up.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- This interview with a real Conservative Republican shows there’s hope after fever breaks.
- Democratic Strategist Kelly Hyman discusses Top Ten Reasons to Dump Trump in 2020
- Economist: Are we going to let a declining system take us down with it?
- Economist Wolff shamed Whole Foods founder: You sold your company to a monopoly. You know that!
- Intelligence Squared Debate: Capitalism Is a Blessing
- Engaging our GenZs & millennials is the key to progressive political success.
- What should we do when a ruler is mentally unstable?
- Center on the poor & middle-class. Make Trump impeachment the sideshow.
- Challenge to caller who thinks immigrants must learn English
- Bloomberg & Patrick’s reasons for entering the Presidential is the height of presumption.