There are too many unsung heroes in the movement to better all of our lives. Robby Caban, a real estate agent is one & On our last segment, we continue Medicare for All.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
When Politics Done Right developed its 10-point plan, one of the points was to acknowledge unsung heroes throughout the movement to ensure a better life for all Americans. We feature people that are recommended or that we meet and observe their body of work.
I met Robby Caban on the Tamara for Georgia show and was impressed with her understanding on what ails America. So who is Robby Caban?
After speaking with Robby, we will continue our series on Medicare for All. We have no time to waste as the law is being worked on behind closed doors.
Reaction to SOTU
Cody Pogue: I care about the future of our country. So many other people see politics as some sort of a game to be won at all cost and they are destroying everything in the name of winning their game. It is shameful.
Adrienne Bell: Now I am a proud Texan, and naming any of our cities or neighborhoods as our “Nation’s most dangerous cities”, makes us rise up.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Stop the kidney punches, Democrats
- Sole concern about business doesn’t make you a capitalist. It makes you a sociopath.
- Frank Schaeffer unmasks Evangelical con artists. Evangelicals are you listening?
- NO! Warren, Bernie, and Democrats are not YOUR Communists.
- Amazon, another corporation whose evil shows why “we the people” must enact Medicare for All & more.
- Castro’s “cheap shot?” Biden’s racist scoff at black panelist disqualifying.
- Patricia Esteves has a project attempting to unite the country as one.
- Nina Turner, co-chair of the Bernie Sanders campaign makes the case for Bernie
- Elizabeth Warren & Bernie Sanders: Use the debate to educate & persuade Americans directly.
- Just run the numbers: Medicare for All is the best option