There are too many unsung heroes in the movement to better all of our lives. Robby Caban, a real estate agent is one & On our last segment, we continue Medicare for All.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
When Politics Done Right developed its 10-point plan, one of the points was to acknowledge unsung heroes throughout the movement to ensure a better life for all Americans. We feature people that are recommended or that we meet and observe their body of work.
I met Robby Caban on the Tamara for Georgia show and was impressed with her understanding on what ails America. So who is Robby Caban?
After speaking with Robby, we will continue our series on Medicare for All. We have no time to waste as the law is being worked on behind closed doors.
Reaction to SOTU
Cody Pogue: I care about the future of our country. So many other people see politics as some sort of a game to be won at all cost and they are destroying everything in the name of winning their game. It is shameful.
Adrienne Bell: Now I am a proud Texan, and naming any of our cities or neighborhoods as our “Nation’s most dangerous cities”, makes us rise up.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- U.S. Postal Service more proof the government more efficient than the private sector
- The people create Democracy, if they can against China we can in the U.S.
- NY Times Staff Editor Weiss: Trump will continue to win unless …
- European elections suggest US shouldn’t be complacent in 2020
- Study Linking US Sanctions to Venezuelan Deaths Buried by Reuters for Over a Month
- Here is why farmers and others should share my politics for their survival
- Beyond Meat’s new improved burger hits grocery store shelves – Vox
- Japan Facing Nightmare Scenario of Longer Lives, Low Unemployment, Less Crowding
- The President is Disrupting the U.S. Economy
- Media’s complicity with Trump continues: Acts of resistance are ignored