There are too many unsung heroes in the movement to better all of our lives. Robby Caban, a real estate agent is one & On our last segment, we continue Medicare for All.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
When Politics Done Right developed its 10-point plan, one of the points was to acknowledge unsung heroes throughout the movement to ensure a better life for all Americans. We feature people that are recommended or that we meet and observe their body of work.
I met Robby Caban on the Tamara for Georgia show and was impressed with her understanding on what ails America. So who is Robby Caban?
After speaking with Robby, we will continue our series on Medicare for All. We have no time to waste as the law is being worked on behind closed doors.
Reaction to SOTU
Cody Pogue: I care about the future of our country. So many other people see politics as some sort of a game to be won at all cost and they are destroying everything in the name of winning their game. It is shameful.
Adrienne Bell: Now I am a proud Texan, and naming any of our cities or neighborhoods as our “Nation’s most dangerous cities”, makes us rise up.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- What Liberals need to understand about Progressives
- Here is why we must forget impeachment and move on even as Mueller Report is terrible news for Trump.
- Sen. Bernie Sanders’ Fox News town hall: a template for a Democrat in the foxhole
- Mueller Report in Searchable Form (OCR’ed)
- This Republican realizes Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is very smart & now petrified.
- Bernie Sanders shows why neither the GOP nor the DNC likely wants Democratic Debates on Fox News
- Here is the truth about Medicare for All vs Private Insurance that robs you
- My confrontation with a Republican praising Trump ‘dumping’ asylum seekers on sanctuary cities.
- The most profound words I read on Tiger Woods’ win to date
- The entrepreneurial doctor vs. the hiking retired police officer