Dr. Peter Ward discusses Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez & Sen. Ed Markey’s Green New Deal & discusses climate change. Then, Medicare for All.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The forces mobilizing for the Green New Deal continue to move forward. Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Senator Ed Markey are the political baton carriers right now. They unveiled a resolution recently that I will post shortly.
Today we have a special guest to discuss both climate change and the Green New Deal.
Dr. Peter Ward worked 27 years with the United States Geological Survey as a
Ward’s analysis and theory are explained in detail on his website and in his new book: “What Really Causes Global Warming? Greenhouse Gases or Ozone Depletion?“
And as promised, we will discuss Medicare for all in the second segment. We will talk about it ad-nauseam until we get some positive resolution.
MSNBC: Americans were promised more money in their paychecks last year after the president’s new tax law went into effect, but now millions more people won’t get a refund this year – some might even have to pay up. Stephanie Ruhle and DCReport.com Founder David Cay Johnston break down why a lot of people are upset about this.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Joe Biden to immigrant rights activist: Vote for Trump
- Simone Biles named female athlete of the year | khou.com
- The Joe Biden forthcoming implosion will guarantee a Progressive Democratic nominee
- Amy Klobuchar joins Chris Mathews to slam Progressives with GOP talking points
- Many on the Right are yearning for a dialogue, the real silent majority.
- I think this Conservative caller to my radio show is a canary in the coal mine.
- Buttigieg TEA Party meeting is positive. It’s his centrism that’s fatal to middle-class
- Which Would You Prefer―Nuclear War or Climate Catastrophe?
- The inhumane side of our immigration policy seldom spoken about.
- If another president did (even one of) these things