Dr. Peter Ward discusses Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez & Sen. Ed Markey’s Green New Deal & discusses climate change. Then, Medicare for All.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The forces mobilizing for the Green New Deal continue to move forward. Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Senator Ed Markey are the political baton carriers right now. They unveiled a resolution recently that I will post shortly.
Today we have a special guest to discuss both climate change and the Green New Deal.
Dr. Peter Ward worked 27 years with the United States Geological Survey as a
Ward’s analysis and theory are explained in detail on his website and in his new book: “What Really Causes Global Warming? Greenhouse Gases or Ozone Depletion?“
And as promised, we will discuss Medicare for all in the second segment. We will talk about it ad-nauseam until we get some positive resolution.
MSNBC: Americans were promised more money in their paychecks last year after the president’s new tax law went into effect, but now millions more people won’t get a refund this year – some might even have to pay up. Stephanie Ruhle and DCReport.com Founder David Cay Johnston break down why a lot of people are upset about this.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Houston Needs a Progressive Candidate for Mayor
- Went toe to toe a selfish millionaire who believes he is more worthy that workers
- Princeton Professor Eddie Glaude, Jr. points out the real problem with capitalism
- Paris Texas Liberal pastor’s Open Letter dares County Republicans ‘MAGA’
- Dictator Trump
- Elizabeth Warren must be defended like this by all Progressive bloggers
- Why Our World Seems Out of Control
- Why do Conservatives support politicians who put corporate profit over humanity?
- Moralizing Pastor’s Second Baptist Church hired pastor who preyed on teens
- If Americans were greedy, millionaire & billionaire plutocrats wouldn’t stand a chance