Dr. Peter Ward discusses Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez & Sen. Ed Markey’s Green New Deal & discusses climate change. Then, Medicare for All.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The forces mobilizing for the Green New Deal continue to move forward. Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Senator Ed Markey are the political baton carriers right now. They unveiled a resolution recently that I will post shortly.
Today we have a special guest to discuss both climate change and the Green New Deal.
Dr. Peter Ward worked 27 years with the United States Geological Survey as a
Ward’s analysis and theory are explained in detail on his website and in his new book: “What Really Causes Global Warming? Greenhouse Gases or Ozone Depletion?“
And as promised, we will discuss Medicare for all in the second segment. We will talk about it ad-nauseam until we get some positive resolution.
MSNBC: Americans were promised more money in their paychecks last year after the president’s new tax law went into effect, but now millions more people won’t get a refund this year – some might even have to pay up. Stephanie Ruhle and DCReport.com Founder David Cay Johnston break down why a lot of people are upset about this.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Ali Velshi strikes again with an economic truth seldom told on cable
- Biden’s Latino/African American gaffe was no gaffe at all. He’s right.
- Is it true that being around a waterfall makes you feel good?
- Pelosi hits back at MSNBC host about negotiations ‘It’s not just about dollars. It’s about values’
- Professor Dr. Eddie Glaude unloads on Trump’s silly claim about his works for black folk.
- New York NRA lawsuit: AG James accuses gun group execs of self-dealing
- Opinion | The Real Reason the American Economy Boomed After World War II – The New York Times
- Trump’s Tantrum Against TikTok Is No Laughing Matter
- Black Lives Matter: Resisting the Propaganda of Status Quo Defenders
- Nancy Pelosi calls out Andrea Mitchell for allowing another Trump media distraction