Dr. Peter Ward discusses Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez & Sen. Ed Markey’s Green New Deal & discusses climate change. Then, Medicare for All.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The forces mobilizing for the Green New Deal continue to move forward. Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Senator Ed Markey are the political baton carriers right now. They unveiled a resolution recently that I will post shortly.
Today we have a special guest to discuss both climate change and the Green New Deal.
Dr. Peter Ward worked 27 years with the United States Geological Survey as a
Ward’s analysis and theory are explained in detail on his website and in his new book: “What Really Causes Global Warming? Greenhouse Gases or Ozone Depletion?“
And as promised, we will discuss Medicare for all in the second segment. We will talk about it ad-nauseam until we get some positive resolution.
MSNBC: Americans were promised more money in their paychecks last year after the president’s new tax law went into effect, but now millions more people won’t get a refund this year – some might even have to pay up. Stephanie Ruhle and DCReport.com Founder David Cay Johnston break down why a lot of people are upset about this.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- We must stop Trump from winning on the race card and it starts with the mainstream media
- Trump Effect: A scared cop, a star football player, a waste of resources for being black
- MSNBC Pundit said it: Had we called a thing a thing, there would be no President Trump
- Zerlina Maxwell stopped MSNBC host’s whataboutism & false equivalence in its track
- Trump Effect: White security guard pulls gun on Black uniformed police officer
- Congressional Liberalism – When Nancy Pelosi attacked Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- Can we harness bioluminescent light from organisms for everyday lighting & other practical purposes
- The snub I got from Governor Inslee & his team at Netroots Nation #NN19 had to be racial disrespect
- Thom Hartmann: Essentially the Republicans are being pushed out of the Democratic Party.
- My Netroots Nation 2019 Experience: Day 0, the most difficult ever.