The 2020 election season is about to begin. The insanity must stop. We will not repeat the 2020 mistake. Centrists and moderates are not the answer.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The 2020 election season is in full vogue. Everyone is jockeying for position in the Democratic Party. There is one principle every candidate must know going into this cycle, there is a fundamental change needed. Do not attempt to take the easy path. Educate your constituency on what Democrats stand for early. Centrists must not be on the menu.
ABCNews: Ocasio-Cortez called it a “first step” in defining the problem and the “scope of the solution.” “Today is the day that we truly embark on a comprehensive agenda of economic, social and racial justice in the United States of America,” Ocasio-Cortez said at a news conference. “That’s what this agenda is all about. Because climate change – climate change and our environmental changes are one of the biggest existential threats to our way of life – not just as a nation but as a world.” The wide-reaching proposal calls not just for a massive overhaul of the nation’s energy sector over the next 10 years, but also investments in the country’s education, infrastructure and health care systems and a redesign of the entire U.S. economy.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- ‘Say it ain’t so’? GOP leaders say, ‘So?’
- Major doctor’s organization comes out in full support of Medicare for All.
- Our economic system, a new antiseptic form of slavery.
- Texas TV station: Trump & GOP liars on Preexisting Conditions. Surprising!
- Chuck Todd insults The Intercept & Progressives with backhanded slight.
- Chuck Todd to GOP hack: Congress is part of the government too!
- Sander’s Team: “Facts are clear” on Biden talk on cutting Social Security
- Standing around oblivious to flames
- Supporter can’t think of anything Trump has done well
- Why are environmentalists scare of Trump winning in 2020?