The 2020 election season is about to begin. The insanity must stop. We will not repeat the 2020 mistake. Centrists and moderates are not the answer.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The 2020 election season is in full vogue. Everyone is jockeying for position in the Democratic Party. There is one principle every candidate must know going into this cycle, there is a fundamental change needed. Do not attempt to take the easy path. Educate your constituency on what Democrats stand for early. Centrists must not be on the menu.
ABCNews: Ocasio-Cortez called it a “first step” in defining the problem and the “scope of the solution.” “Today is the day that we truly embark on a comprehensive agenda of economic, social and racial justice in the United States of America,” Ocasio-Cortez said at a news conference. “That’s what this agenda is all about. Because climate change – climate change and our environmental changes are one of the biggest existential threats to our way of life – not just as a nation but as a world.” The wide-reaching proposal calls not just for a massive overhaul of the nation’s energy sector over the next 10 years, but also investments in the country’s education, infrastructure and health care systems and a redesign of the entire U.S. economy.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- We must stop Trump from winning on the race card and it starts with the mainstream media
- Trump Effect: A scared cop, a star football player, a waste of resources for being black
- MSNBC Pundit said it: Had we called a thing a thing, there would be no President Trump
- Zerlina Maxwell stopped MSNBC host’s whataboutism & false equivalence in its track
- Trump Effect: White security guard pulls gun on Black uniformed police officer
- Congressional Liberalism – When Nancy Pelosi attacked Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- Can we harness bioluminescent light from organisms for everyday lighting & other practical purposes
- The snub I got from Governor Inslee & his team at Netroots Nation #NN19 had to be racial disrespect
- Thom Hartmann: Essentially the Republicans are being pushed out of the Democratic Party.
- My Netroots Nation 2019 Experience: Day 0, the most difficult ever.