Our economic system is designed to rob the masses of all of their income thus preventing the growth of our wealth. We are doomed if we do not fix it.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
We continue to talk around the edges on most issues. That is the reason why every year the personal economy of Americans in the aggregate gets worse. The Plutocracy uses techniques to give us the impression of cyclical wellbeing. You know, the boom and bust cycles where we accept crap with the expectation of a boom of all booms.
Folks, the average American simply gets progressively less economically fulfilling booms. It has been a steady decline. Today I use a health care issue to bring the point home because it affects us all.
Even as we are in fund drive mode at KPFT, I am giving a full show. I ask that you call in and give a pledge to support Politics Done Right at KPFT.org now. Please be sure to select Politics Done Right from the drop down box.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Tuesday 4-6 PM
- Really But Not Really, a hip-hop and RnB parody show on Wednesday at 10 PM by Rosemount.
- Border Radio, Best of Americana music featuring Susan Darrow at 4:00 PM.
- Black on Both Sides A public affairs program where they effort to highlight politics and public affairs in line with our individual and collective worldview. Fridays 12 – 2 PM on HD-2.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron now.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- This Jewish Daily Kos writer gives the best analysis of Ilham Omar’s statements. MSM blew it.
- Another Pro-War Lie: Media Still Not More Skeptical of Pro-War Claims
- Will Democratic Centrists support a very Progressive Candidate?
- Telling discussion ties Venezuela, Walmart, Empathy, and personal stories on Tamara for Georgia
- Chuck Todd calls out Trump: We need a white nationalism extremism database
- Dark day for the church of my childhood
- Trump’s & GOP Governors Medicaid cuts or denials is genocide on the poor, their actions kill people
- Politics Done Right Interviews Colombian Ambassador about Venezuela crisis & plan to oust Maduro
- China’s massive reforestation successes. What about the United States?
- Are you ready to go bankrupt? Here is why absent Medicare for All you just might.
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 8:30 AM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)