To effect change we must elect effective politicians who will fulfill her promises. County Clerk Diane Trautman is one who is restoring the right to vote with ease. BTW Establishment Democrats, on AOC, get with the program.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Today I am honored to have the newly elected Harris County Clerk, Diane Trautman, Who is Dr. Diane Trautman?
Dr. Diane Trautman, a life-long Texan
Dr. Trautman holds a Bachelor’s degree in English and a Masters degree in Secondary Education, both from the University of Houston. She also earned a Doctorate degree in Educational Leadership from Sam Houston State University where she received the Morphet Award for her dissertation developing a new leadership theory.
In our second segment we will discuss the dangers the Democratic Party is flirting with as they malign Progressives, Millennials, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. This will be a self-inflicted wound.
Even as we are in fund drive mode at KPFT, I am giving a full show. I ask that you call in and give a pledge to support Politics Done Right at KPFT.org now. Please be sure to select Politics Done Right from the drop down box.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Tuesday 4-6 PM
- Really But Not Really,
a hip-hopand RnB parody show on Wednesday at 10 PM by Rosemount.
- Border Radio, Best of Americana music featuring Susan Darrow right after Politics Done Right at 4:00 PM.
- Black on Both Sides A public affairs program where they effort to highlight politics and public affairs in line with our individual and collective worldview. Fridays 12 – 2 PM on HD-2.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron now.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Republican to Right-Wing ‘pro-lifers’: Healthcare is a right
- A date to denote pandemic denial
- Aren’t the forest fires actually beneficial to the environment?
- Can waste left over from mining operations be used to absorb carbon dioxide?
- Warning: Trump and his Rioters can win using “The XII”
- A Combative Chuck Todd destroys GOP Senator with his own words calling out Republicans as hypocrites
- Former GOP Chair to Trump supporters: There is no need to get punked any longer
- Does Trump intend to use baby boomer deaths to rescue the pension system?
- Democrats should win in a landslide, if they do what we know we must
- Irate Fmr. RNC Chair: The fact we have to beg people to wear a mask to save their dumb a$$. Crazy!