Julie Kindle Driscoll, a Trump voting Democrat will explain why many Democrats believe Progressives are doing it wrong – Donald Trump the Dictator
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Julie Kindle Driscoll is a former Democratic boots-on-the-ground activist who embraced every policy, position, and bandwagon of the Democrats until 2016. She was a Bernie supporter, but more than that, she felt she couldn’t support Clinton. When she saw the viciousness of the left due to her “defection” – including losing 700 Facebook friends even before she publicly said she voted for Trump. She Dem-exited and cast the first Republican vote of her life for Trump. She says she is still a Progressive, liberal even. But she says she can’t sign on to what the Democrats are now doing, where they’re going, and who they are.
Our second segment discusses Donald Trump the dictator. Robert Reich breaks it down in a recent blog.
CommonDreams: The New Green Deal is a 14-page document that exists about 40,000 feet up in terms of abstraction. It will not be passed by this Congress. That’s not just because of the political divide but also because it is not legislation: It’s a set of broad ideas — good ones, from my perspective — to reduce carbon emissions while creating good jobs through investment in green industry.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- George Floyd Live Updates: Officer Chauvin Is in Custody – The New York Times
- Ali Velshi gives a clinic in how to best report on Minneapolis protests. He gets it!
- Nancy Pelosi stopped Andrea Mitchell cold from interviewing her on Trump’s terms & gave her own message.
- Baseless blather by full diaper-rash-mode baby Trump on voting by mail
- The majority of church history has been a complete rejection of Christ.
- Tacho Medellin: Just Another Kill For The LE Trophy Case
- NY. Gov. Cuomo scolds McConnell & Scott eloquently pointing out their states were takers
- US Media Failed to Factcheck Sweden’s Herd Immunity Hoax
- Obama economist: Trump economic indicators could soar just before the 2020 election
- This Pundit gives the recipe to defeat Trump even with his own voters