Julie Kindle Driscoll, a Trump voting Democrat will explain why many Democrats believe Progressives are doing it wrong – Donald Trump the Dictator
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Julie Kindle Driscoll is a former Democratic boots-on-the-ground activist who embraced every policy, position, and bandwagon of the Democrats until 2016. She was a Bernie supporter, but more than that, she felt she couldn’t support Clinton. When she saw the viciousness of the left due to her “defection” – including losing 700 Facebook friends even before she publicly said she voted for Trump. She Dem-exited and cast the first Republican vote of her life for Trump. She says she is still a Progressive, liberal even. But she says she can’t sign on to what the Democrats are now doing, where they’re going, and who they are.
Our second segment discusses Donald Trump the dictator. Robert Reich breaks it down in a recent blog.
CommonDreams: The New Green Deal is a 14-page document that exists about 40,000 feet up in terms of abstraction. It will not be passed by this Congress. That’s not just because of the political divide but also because it is not legislation: It’s a set of broad ideas — good ones, from my perspective — to reduce carbon emissions while creating good jobs through investment in green industry.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- BINGO! Pete Buttigieg is the best Biden spokesperson. He knocks out the Biden age question, then …
- Biden gives the appropriate Trump-like answer on blame for inflation on his Jobs Report victory lap.
- Great jobs report too good for the workers. Another POC murdered by cop. Ilhan Omar double standard
- Rep. Ilhan Omar’s defiant speech before being voted off the Foreign Affairs committee by MAGA GOP
- Our personal economic success depends on unchaining our minds from what we have learned.
- Caller hangs up after I destroyed his defense of inhumane oil companies; a meaningful argument.
- Moderna COVID Vaccine hike is evil. Why Memphis acted so fast on Nichols’ murder? Neoliberalism.
- Eddie Glaude on why Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene may be smart as a fox.
- A combative Chuck Todd destroys Trump’s lapdog Jim Jordan point by point on investigation charades.
- My important rant on why Medicare Advantage must end. We must enhance Standard Medicare now.
- Elizabeth Warren calls out Republicans’ attempt to cut Social Security/Medicare and hike taxes.
- This is why the Medicare Advantage scam will be difficult but very important to solve.
- The Republican Party is dead. They don’t know it yet. Dowd explains they’re the know-nothing party
- GOP war on women’s reproductive rights: From a national ban to the absurdity equating women to cows
- Biden’s partial Supreme Court neuter. Debt ceiling highlights tax fraud. Another mass shooting.
- WOW! Senator Manchin says that he agrees with Bernie Sanders on Social Security. REALLY!
- Biden White House to work on filling court vacancies to neutralize rogue Supreme Court
- It turns out Joe Biden’s transition team was preparing for a coup from the unpatriotic president.
- Southwest airlines chose profits over employees and infrastructure, a huge private sector failure.
- Big Pharma continues to fail us. We, the people, innovate as they simulate and rip us off.