It all comes together as Dr. David Korten discusses America’s foundation/democracy myth & the civilizational transition of humanity. Later we discuss Medicare for All.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
While doing my Sunday reading, I came across the article “Confronting the Great American Myth” from Yes Magazine written by Dr. David Korten. I loved it so much I crossposted it to my site. I sent him a note right away asking him to be our guest today. His staff was kind enough to get it all set up. There is so much the masses need to learn, the suppression of the worth of the masses, the unfair distribution of income and wealth by design, and the gatekeepers that allow it to continue.
Dr. David Korten is
Get all of David Korten’s books here.
ThinkProgress: Donald Trump acknowledges that foreign leaders sometimes rent out money in his hotels, but still thinks being president of the United States is “one of the great losers of all times” from a financial perspective. Trump made the remarks in an interview with The New York Times on Thursday, complaining that the job of being president does not boost his economic prospects.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- ‘Say it ain’t so’? GOP leaders say, ‘So?’
- Major doctor’s organization comes out in full support of Medicare for All.
- Our economic system, a new antiseptic form of slavery.
- Texas TV station: Trump & GOP liars on Preexisting Conditions. Surprising!
- Chuck Todd insults The Intercept & Progressives with backhanded slight.
- Chuck Todd to GOP hack: Congress is part of the government too!
- Sander’s Team: “Facts are clear” on Biden talk on cutting Social Security
- Standing around oblivious to flames
- Supporter can’t think of anything Trump has done well
- Why are environmentalists scare of Trump winning in 2020?