It all comes together as Dr. David Korten discusses America’s foundation/democracy myth & the civilizational transition of humanity. Later we discuss Medicare for All.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
While doing my Sunday reading, I came across the article “Confronting the Great American Myth” from Yes Magazine written by Dr. David Korten. I loved it so much I crossposted it to my site. I sent him a note right away asking him to be our guest today. His staff was kind enough to get it all set up. There is so much the masses need to learn, the suppression of the worth of the masses, the unfair distribution of income and wealth by design, and the gatekeepers that allow it to continue.
Dr. David Korten is
Get all of David Korten’s books here.
ThinkProgress: Donald Trump acknowledges that foreign leaders sometimes rent out money in his hotels, but still thinks being president of the United States is “one of the great losers of all times” from a financial perspective. Trump made the remarks in an interview with The New York Times on Thursday, complaining that the job of being president does not boost his economic prospects.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Establishment Democrats malign Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and millennials at their peril
- Houston Needs a Progressive Candidate for Mayor
- Went toe to toe a selfish millionaire who believes he is more worthy that workers
- Princeton Professor Eddie Glaude, Jr. points out the real problem with capitalism
- Paris Texas Liberal pastor’s Open Letter dares County Republicans ‘MAGA’
- Dictator Trump
- Elizabeth Warren must be defended like this by all Progressive bloggers
- Why Our World Seems Out of Control
- Why do Conservatives support politicians who put corporate profit over humanity?
- Moralizing Pastor’s Second Baptist Church hired pastor who preyed on teens