It all comes together as Dr. David Korten discusses America’s foundation/democracy myth & the civilizational transition of humanity. Later we discuss Medicare for All.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
While doing my Sunday reading, I came across the article “Confronting the Great American Myth” from Yes Magazine written by Dr. David Korten. I loved it so much I crossposted it to my site. I sent him a note right away asking him to be our guest today. His staff was kind enough to get it all set up. There is so much the masses need to learn, the suppression of the worth of the masses, the unfair distribution of income and wealth by design, and the gatekeepers that allow it to continue.
Dr. David Korten is
Get all of David Korten’s books here.
ThinkProgress: Donald Trump acknowledges that foreign leaders sometimes rent out money in his hotels, but still thinks being president of the United States is “one of the great losers of all times” from a financial perspective. Trump made the remarks in an interview with The New York Times on Thursday, complaining that the job of being president does not boost his economic prospects.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.
- Impeachment coverage must not stifle Medicare for All & other Progressive issues.
- Fox News Poll: Most Americans now want Donald Trump impeached & removed.
- Why as Danny lost his arm & Bernie’s heart paused, they preached Medicare for All.
- The Donald Trump War On American Children
- Bernie supporter or not, mainstream corporate media playing us all.
- Chuck Todd explodes on Sen. Johnson: Stop trying to make Donald Trump feel better!