It does not matter how benevolent the wealthy, an economy with billionaires & ultra-millionaires destroy opportunities for the masses by design.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The reality is that we feel compelled to dispel the myth that under our current system all have the same opportunity to succeed, the same access to success. The reality is the vast majority of people will be held below their potential, not because of their desire, aptitude, intellect, or ambition, but because under our system most must be chosen.
The absolute meritocracy is a figment of our imagination in the aggregate.
CommonDreams: The New Green Deal is a 14-page document that exists about 40,000 feet up in terms of abstraction. It will not be passed by this Congress. That’s not just because of the political divide but also because it is not legislation: It’s a set of broad ideas — good ones, from my perspective — to reduce carbon emissions while creating good jobs through investment in green industry.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Texas station: Trump & GOP liars on Preexisting Conditions.
- Chuck Todd insults The Intercept & Progressives with backhanded slight.
- Chuck Todd to GOP hack: Congress is part of the government too!
- Sander’s Team: “Facts are clear” on Biden talk on cutting Social Security
- Standing around oblivious to flames
- Supporter can’t think of anything Trump has done well
- Why are environmentalists scare of Trump winning in 2020?
- Medicare For All: It’s about empathy, math, and morality
- AOC Stood Up to the DCCC. It’s about time someone did.
- Medicare for All was the Democratic Debate loser but we must surge, on.