It does not matter how benevolent the wealthy, an economy with billionaires & ultra-millionaires destroy opportunities for the masses by design.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The reality is that we feel compelled to dispel the myth that under our current system all have the same opportunity to succeed, the same access to success. The reality is the vast majority of people will be held below their potential, not because of their desire, aptitude, intellect, or ambition, but because under our system most must be chosen.
The absolute meritocracy is a figment of our imagination in the aggregate.
CommonDreams: The New Green Deal is a 14-page document that exists about 40,000 feet up in terms of abstraction. It will not be passed by this Congress. That’s not just because of the political divide but also because it is not legislation: It’s a set of broad ideas — good ones, from my perspective — to reduce carbon emissions while creating good jobs through investment in green industry.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Disregard Harry Reid on Elizabeth Warren’s Progressiveness
- The Donald Trump Act Of Betrayal And Infamy
- My thoughts on the Democratic Debate on CNN
- Donald Trump versus Every Law Ever Made in the United States.
- Again! A police officer kills a black person in their own home.
- Team Trump and ‘consciousness of guilt’: So obvious a blind person can see it.
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.