Tien Nguyen gives us scoop on Trump deporting Vietnamese. And, let’s understand the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez modus operandi.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
In our first segment today we discuss an underreported story. Our media continues to cover issues superficially without realizing that in keeping Americans poorly informed much goes under the radar.
I got a press release from a Local Asian American & Pacifica Islander advocacy organization who made me aware that the Trump administration was disrupting the lives of some of our Vietnamese citizens. I could not sit on it and immediately contacted them. We were booked for the last few days but I wanted to get them in as soon as possible. Tien Nguyen will explain today.
In the second segment we will cover Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Jim Rigby, a minister at St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church in Austin Texas wrote a piece that will be the blog of the week for today. He hits the nail on the head. We will analyze the response that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortex has been getting from the Right and the Center Left.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- The Lincoln Project exposes in detail Trump’s catastrophic job policies
- Judge Lina Hidalgo puts Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on the spot for COVID-19 response
- Ali Velshi drills Trump spokesman talking COVID-19 conspiracy
- RIP Medical Debt is a blessing to many drowning in medical debt.
- The 2020 Election Demands 3-Way Protection and a Nationwide Grassroots EP Upheaval
- D.L. Hughley: Can’t be a black Trump supporter & be redeemable human
- In the Name of Anti-Trump-ism, Media Elevate a Lying Warmonger
- Chris Hayes lays into President: Trump must resign for COVID-19 catastrophe
- Ali Velshi to Trump spokesperson Peter Navarro: Clearly what you are saying is not true
- What Media Aren’t Telling You About Reopening Risks