Tien Nguyen gives us scoop on Trump deporting Vietnamese. And, let’s understand the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez modus operandi.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
In our first segment today we discuss an underreported story. Our media continues to cover issues superficially without realizing that in keeping Americans poorly informed much goes under the radar.
I got a press release from a Local Asian American & Pacifica Islander advocacy organization who made me aware that the Trump administration was disrupting the lives of some of our Vietnamese citizens. I could not sit on it and immediately contacted them. We were booked for the last few days but I wanted to get them in as soon as possible. Tien Nguyen will explain today.
In the second segment we will cover Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Jim Rigby, a minister at St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church in Austin Texas wrote a piece that will be the blog of the week for today. He hits the nail on the head. We will analyze the response that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortex has been getting from the Right and the Center Left.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Egberto Willies & Leyla Martinez interviewed after Bernie Nevada win
- Does the design of corporations make them inherently untrustable as they enrich a select few?
- Krystal Ball outs Establishment rigged debate audience
- Is switching from meat to edible insects for protein needs a viable way to curb carbon emissions?
- The Bloomberg Freudian slip: He bought Democratic politicians
- Former Trump supporter now supporting Bernie because of healthcare
- Listen to Bloomberg trash his own Obama 2012 endorsement
- Rally Cry for the Resistance: It’s time to bet on us.
- Naomi Klein on why Progressive should support Bernie
- California: Screwing Bernie Sanders Again?