Progressives were the drivers of the Blue Wave. We cannot cede the left rail to the Centrists but bend the whole damn track to the left.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Let’s be clear, the blue wave in most areas was a result of Progressive groups busting their butts to get voters. And they did. But to get these voters to come out, they had to promise results.
We cannot allow the same old guard with their old centrist policies to reign. Progressives must rule unapologetically.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Tuesday 4-6 PM
- Really But Not Really,
a hip-hopand RnB parody show on Wednesday at 10 PM by Rosemount.
- Border Radio, Best of Americana music featuring Susan Darrow right after Politics Done Right at 4:00 PM.
- Black on Both Sides A public affairs program where they effort to highlight politics and public affairs in line with our individual and collective worldview. Fridays 12 – 2 PM on HD-2.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron now.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Houston Needs a Progressive Candidate for Mayor
- Went toe to toe a selfish millionaire who believes he is more worthy that workers
- Princeton Professor Eddie Glaude, Jr. points out the real problem with capitalism
- Paris Texas Liberal pastor’s Open Letter dares County Republicans ‘MAGA’
- Dictator Trump
- Elizabeth Warren must be defended like this by all Progressive bloggers
- Why Our World Seems Out of Control
- Why do Conservatives support politicians who put corporate profit over humanity?
- Moralizing Pastor’s Second Baptist Church hired pastor who preyed on teens
- If Americans were greedy, millionaire & billionaire plutocrats wouldn’t stand a chance
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 8:30 AM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)