It is clear Single-payer Medicare for All has caught on. Both the media & many politicians acting as wards of the plutocracy could kill healthcare reform.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
I received a lot of flak for reacting to Nancy Pelosi’s interview with Joy-Ann Reid recently. What many Progressives learned from the tepid pushback we gave Obama during the Affordable Care Act debates is that it turned out to be more detrimental for the law in the long run. We cannot repeat that mistake again.
We will discuss this in detail in the second segment of the show today.
But we begin the show today with a very important guest. Pranav Joshi is Indivisible Houston’s Finance Director. But do not let the title fool you.
Pranav will give us the state of Indivisible Houston. He will also tell how we can duplicate what was done in Harris County Texas nationally.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Remove the chains, open the mind, and explore Democratic Socialism. It may surprise you.
- Stripping Steve King of committee positions for racist comments not enough
- Americans should have a “Credible Fear” of William Barr
- Fox News’s Nefarious Role in Misinforming Trump Voters
- Fascinating discussion about the border wall & immigrants with a Trump supporting Republican
- How the rich are screwing us all, The Big Economic Switcheroo
- Waking Up With Julianna Forlano interviews Egberto Willies on WBAI-99.5 FM New York
- Inside the new Department of the Inferior
- Should Bernie Sanders run again? I say no (for now)
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is the future of the Democratic Party, like it or not