It is clear Single-payer Medicare for All has caught on. Both the media & many politicians acting as wards of the plutocracy could kill healthcare reform.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
I received a lot of flak for reacting to Nancy Pelosi’s interview with Joy-Ann Reid recently. What many Progressives learned from the tepid pushback we gave Obama during the Affordable Care Act debates is that it turned out to be more detrimental for the law in the long run. We cannot repeat that mistake again.
We will discuss this in detail in the second segment of the show today.
But we begin the show today with a very important guest. Pranav Joshi is Indivisible Houston’s Finance Director. But do not let the title fool you.
Pranav will give us the state of Indivisible Houston. He will also tell how we can duplicate what was done in Harris County Texas nationally.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- ‘Say it ain’t so’? GOP leaders say, ‘So?’
- Major doctor’s organization comes out in full support of Medicare for All.
- Our economic system, a new antiseptic form of slavery.
- Texas TV station: Trump & GOP liars on Preexisting Conditions. Surprising!
- Chuck Todd insults The Intercept & Progressives with backhanded slight.
- Chuck Todd to GOP hack: Congress is part of the government too!
- Sander’s Team: “Facts are clear” on Biden talk on cutting Social Security
- Standing around oblivious to flames
- Supporter can’t think of anything Trump has done well
- Why are environmentalists scare of Trump winning in 2020?