It is clear Single-payer Medicare for All has caught on. Both the media & many politicians acting as wards of the plutocracy could kill healthcare reform.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
I received a lot of flak for reacting to Nancy Pelosi’s interview with Joy-Ann Reid recently. What many Progressives learned from the tepid pushback we gave Obama during the Affordable Care Act debates is that it turned out to be more detrimental for the law in the long run. We cannot repeat that mistake again.
We will discuss this in detail in the second segment of the show today.
But we begin the show today with a very important guest. Pranav Joshi is Indivisible Houston’s Finance Director. But do not let the title fool you.
Pranav will give us the state of Indivisible Houston. He will also tell how we can duplicate what was done in Harris County Texas nationally.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- U.S. Postal Service more proof the government more efficient than the private sector
- The people create Democracy, if they can against China we can in the U.S.
- NY Times Staff Editor Weiss: Trump will continue to win unless …
- European elections suggest US shouldn’t be complacent in 2020
- Study Linking US Sanctions to Venezuelan Deaths Buried by Reuters for Over a Month
- Here is why farmers and others should share my politics for their survival
- Beyond Meat’s new improved burger hits grocery store shelves – Vox
- Japan Facing Nightmare Scenario of Longer Lives, Low Unemployment, Less Crowding
- The President is Disrupting the U.S. Economy
- Media’s complicity with Trump continues: Acts of resistance are ignored