It is clear Single-payer Medicare for All has caught on. Both the media & many politicians acting as wards of the plutocracy could kill healthcare reform.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
I received a lot of flak for reacting to Nancy Pelosi’s interview with Joy-Ann Reid recently. What many Progressives learned from the tepid pushback we gave Obama during the Affordable Care Act debates is that it turned out to be more detrimental for the law in the long run. We cannot repeat that mistake again.
We will discuss this in detail in the second segment of the show today.
But we begin the show today with a very important guest. Pranav Joshi is Indivisible Houston’s Finance Director. But do not let the title fool you.
Pranav will give us the state of Indivisible Houston. He will also tell how we can duplicate what was done in Harris County Texas nationally.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.
- Impeachment coverage must not stifle Medicare for All & other Progressive issues.
- Fox News Poll: Most Americans now want Donald Trump impeached & removed.
- Why as Danny lost his arm & Bernie’s heart paused, they preached Medicare for All.
- The Donald Trump War On American Children
- Bernie supporter or not, mainstream corporate media playing us all.
- Chuck Todd explodes on Sen. Johnson: Stop trying to make Donald Trump feel better!