The coercion of our economic system is hard to escape. Its infiltration into our educational system is the scariest of them all. It is subtle as it creates corporate slaves.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
My good friend Victoria Young recently tagged me. She had read a blog I wrote about most Americans being a part of benign slavery. We are slaves to corporations many relegated to indentured servitude. She had found
Victoria is a hell of a blogger. She is an in-depth and unemotional blogger whose posts cover our coerced educational system which generally takes her into tangents on the growing power of the corporatocracy and much more.
We are honored to have her on Politics Done Right today first to discuss two of her must-read blogs that cut to the core. “The Fierce Urgency of Now,” and “In Pursuit of Truth: Bill Gates & Education Reform.”
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Are Republicans Slow Learners or is something else up with COVID-19
- Joe Biden had a shocking response on Confederate statues I did not expect
- MSNBC host slams incompetence of Trump Admin with a graph
- US, Brazil, Russia are COVID-19 hot spots due to anti-science leaders – Business Insider
- A Black pregnant woman dragged out of her car by a cop and tased on her stomach.
- Black American married to a Black Immigrant on the meaning of going home
- Stupidity spreads in droplets
- An incredulous MSNBC Host calls out a lying Trump GOP hack
- NFL player & friends asked to leave Chipotle ’cause white customer uncomfortable.’
- Chuck Todd scolds Trump’s HHS Sec. for Admin’s face mask message: You did not answer my question!