The coercion of our economic system is hard to escape. Its infiltration into our educational system is the scariest of them all. It is subtle as it creates corporate slaves.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
My good friend Victoria Young recently tagged me. She had read a blog I wrote about most Americans being a part of benign slavery. We are slaves to corporations many relegated to indentured servitude. She had found
Victoria is a hell of a blogger. She is an in-depth and unemotional blogger whose posts cover our coerced educational system which generally takes her into tangents on the growing power of the corporatocracy and much more.
We are honored to have her on Politics Done Right today first to discuss two of her must-read blogs that cut to the core. “The Fierce Urgency of Now,” and “In Pursuit of Truth: Bill Gates & Education Reform.”
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- We must stop Trump from winning on the race card and it starts with the mainstream media
- Trump Effect: A scared cop, a star football player, a waste of resources for being black
- MSNBC Pundit said it: Had we called a thing a thing, there would be no President Trump
- Zerlina Maxwell stopped MSNBC host’s whataboutism & false equivalence in its track
- Trump Effect: White security guard pulls gun on Black uniformed police officer
- Congressional Liberalism – When Nancy Pelosi attacked Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- Can we harness bioluminescent light from organisms for everyday lighting & other practical purposes
- The snub I got from Governor Inslee & his team at Netroots Nation #NN19 had to be racial disrespect
- Thom Hartmann: Essentially the Republicans are being pushed out of the Democratic Party.
- My Netroots Nation 2019 Experience: Day 0, the most difficult ever.