While Politics Done Right discusses Donald Trump, we never center on him. Today, we will center on him for it is important to understand his pathology and destructiveness.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Once again America is engaging in a country loaded with oil. It is clear the Venezuelans are just the pawns. America wants to topple the current pathetic socialist-in-name only Nicolas Maduro and replace with the plutocracy of former years. This thing could escalate out of control. And it is usually the population who will suffer and die as they did in Panama.
NYTimes: TRUMP CAVES: WASHINGTON — President Trump agreed Friday to reopen the federal government for three weeks while negotiations proceeded over how to secure the nation’s southwestern border, backing down after a monthlong standoff failed to force Democrats to give him billions of dollars for his long-promised wall. The decision paved the way for Congress to quickly pass spending bills that Mr. Trump would sign to restore normal operations at a series of federal agencies until Feb. 15 and begin paying again the 800,000 federal workers who have been furloughed or forced to work for free for 35 days. He promised to ensure that workers receive their back pay “very quickly or as soon as possible.” The surprise announcement was a remarkable comedown for a president who made the wall his nonnegotiable condition for reopening the government. But Mr. Trump relented as the effects of the shutdown rippled across the Northeast, with effects far beyond paychecks, such as air traffic slowing Friday because of a shortage of air traffic controllers, who called in sick.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- The Republican Party is dead. They don’t know it yet. Dowd explains they’re the know-nothing party
- GOP war on women’s reproductive rights: From a national ban to the absurdity equating women to cows
- Biden’s partial Supreme Court neuter. Debt ceiling highlights tax fraud. Another mass shooting.
- WOW! Senator Manchin says that he agrees with Bernie Sanders on Social Security. REALLY!
- Biden White House to work on filling court vacancies to neutralize rogue Supreme Court
- It turns out Joe Biden’s transition team was preparing for a coup from the unpatriotic president.
- Southwest airlines chose profits over employees and infrastructure, a huge private sector failure.
- Big Pharma continues to fail us. We, the people, innovate as they simulate and rip us off.
- CNN’s Victor Blackwell Nails GOP’s Byron Donalds for his George Santos & Debt Ceiling Hypocrisy.
- Mehdi Hasan exposes that the voter fraud Republicans lie about is themselves looking in a mirror.
- A frank conversation with a white former police officer admitting the job made him more prejudiced.
- Corporations win irrespective of party: Prosecutions for malfeasance down. Unionization down
- GOP Politicians wrap themselves in the flag of patriotism. Progressives like Gov. Wes Moore execute.
- Senator Sinema & Manchin inflame Progressives with a statement on the filibuster in Davos.
- 200+ millionaires urge world leaders at Davos to tax the ultra-rich. Stop pilfering the masses
- Talking to Democrats on how to engage their right-wing family & friends productively
- This event at Belafonte’s home proves Martin Luther King was closer in values to Bernie & AOC.
- An MLK Commentary AND Billionaires are the manifestations of a failed economic system.
- BREAKING: Fmr. MAGA Republican candidate arrested in shootings of Democratic politicians’ homes.
- GO BACK TO YOUR PARTISAN CABLE COCOON: Chuck Todd neuters Sen. Johnson for his Hunter Biden hypocrisy.