Why are so many billionaires interested in the Presidency? They want to protect their loot. Tamara Shealey talks women running for President.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Americans should be tired of being played. Now we have a new billionaire ready to pull our chains again.
Howard Schultz is thinking about running for president. The man who treated his employees with the democratic socialist ideals is now a bonafide unfettered capitalist running on his past good doings. Of course he has no desire to extend what he knew was good while he was CEO of Starbucks to the country at large. The question is why? Billionaire status and the company you keep may have a lot to do with it.
We start the program however with Tamara Shealey, our regular former Georgia state senatorial candidate and host of Tamara for Georgia. We discuss women running for the presidency.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Chris Hayes points out some economic truths about inflation and more. Ignore the GOP narrative.
- A good cop agrees that good cops must call out bad cops to fix America’s bad cop problem.
- Amy McGrath GOP elevating their most embarrassing, arrogant ignorants puts our security at risk.
- Former GOP Senator all but called democracy the enemy because Americans love progressive policies.
- Michael Steele nails it on progressives protesting Israel’s actions in Gaza. Don’t blame TikTok.
- MEDICARE SCAM: 7 questions to ask before it’s too late to protect you from Medicare Advantage scams.
- SHOCKING /TELLING: Admin official is unable to deny Israel is committing war crimes in Gaza.
- This interview highlights the organic media bias in reporting the Israel-Hamas-Palestine conflict.
- Joe Manchin is to the Right of America and can’t win. Matthew Dowd & Simone Sanders nail it.
- WARNING TO DEMOCRATS: Univision will be the ‘Latinofied’ Fox News created by the Centrist vacuum.
- Maryland Gov. Wes Moore warns Manchin on 3rd party run: Don’t do something foolish to your legacy.
- Dana Bash calls out Israel’s U.N. Ambassador for denying Gaza’s humanitarian crisis they created.
- Jewish Senator Bernie Sanders admonishes Israel: STOP THE BOMBING! Two two-state solution’s a must.
- The censure of Rashida Tlaib is an attack on our freedom to think and express ourselves critically.
- Netanyahu lies: Gaza before & after satellite pictures say it all about the destruction & carnage.
- Mehdi Hasan has a message to Democrats over Biden’s sinking polls: Calm down! Here is what to do!
- KUDOS to Rep Jayapal saying that challenging misdeeds by the Israeli government isn’t antisemitic.
- Stephanopoulos slams Scalise for CBO doubletalk on funding Israel vs IRS agents auditing tax cheats.
- What’s the connection between the onset of global warming & an increase in violent human behavior?
- What’s the latest, greatest, and greenest today in countertop materials, flooring, paint, and appliances?