Why are so many billionaires interested in the Presidency? They want to protect their loot. Tamara Shealey talks women running for President.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Americans should be tired of being played. Now we have a new billionaire ready to pull our chains again.
Howard Schultz is thinking about running for president. The man who treated his employees with the democratic socialist ideals is now a bonafide unfettered capitalist running on his past good doings. Of course he has no desire to extend what he knew was good while he was CEO of Starbucks to the country at large. The question is why? Billionaire status and the company you keep may have a lot to do with it.
We start the program however with Tamara Shealey, our regular former Georgia state senatorial candidate and host of Tamara for Georgia. We discuss women running for the presidency.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Texas TV station: Trump & GOP liars on Preexisting Conditions. Surprising!
- Chuck Todd insults The Intercept & Progressives with backhanded slight.
- Chuck Todd to GOP hack: Congress is part of the government too!
- Sander’s Team: “Facts are clear” on Biden talk on cutting Social Security
- Standing around oblivious to flames
- Supporter can’t think of anything Trump has done well
- Why are environmentalists scare of Trump winning in 2020?
- Medicare For All: It’s about empathy, math, and morality
- AOC Stood Up to the DCCC. It’s about time someone did.
- Medicare for All was the Democratic Debate loser but we must surge, on.