Why are so many billionaires interested in the Presidency? They want to protect their loot. Tamara Shealey talks women running for President.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Americans should be tired of being played. Now we have a new billionaire ready to pull our chains again.
Howard Schultz is thinking about running for president. The man who treated his employees with the democratic socialist ideals is now a bonafide unfettered capitalist running on his past good doings. Of course he has no desire to extend what he knew was good while he was CEO of Starbucks to the country at large. The question is why? Billionaire status and the company you keep may have a lot to do with it.
We start the program however with Tamara Shealey, our regular former Georgia state senatorial candidate and host of Tamara for Georgia. We discuss women running for the presidency.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- What Liberals need to understand about Progressives
- Here is why we must forget impeachment and move on even as Mueller Report is terrible news for Trump.
- Sen. Bernie Sanders’ Fox News town hall: a template for a Democrat in the foxhole
- Mueller Report in Searchable Form (OCR’ed)
- This Republican realizes Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is very smart & now petrified.
- Bernie Sanders shows why neither the GOP nor the DNC likely wants Democratic Debates on Fox News
- Here is the truth about Medicare for All vs Private Insurance that robs you
- My confrontation with a Republican praising Trump ‘dumping’ asylum seekers on sanctuary cities.
- The most profound words I read on Tiger Woods’ win to date
- The entrepreneurial doctor vs. the hiking retired police officer