Why are so many billionaires interested in the Presidency? They want to protect their loot. Tamara Shealey talks women running for President.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Americans should be tired of being played. Now we have a new billionaire ready to pull our chains again.
Howard Schultz is thinking about running for president. The man who treated his employees with the democratic socialist ideals is now a bonafide unfettered capitalist running on his past good doings. Of course he has no desire to extend what he knew was good while he was CEO of Starbucks to the country at large. The question is why? Billionaire status and the company you keep may have a lot to do with it.
We start the program however with Tamara Shealey, our regular former Georgia state senatorial candidate and host of Tamara for Georgia. We discuss women running for the presidency.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- U.S. Postal Service more proof the government more efficient than the private sector
- The people create Democracy, if they can against China we can in the U.S.
- NY Times Staff Editor Weiss: Trump will continue to win unless …
- European elections suggest US shouldn’t be complacent in 2020
- Study Linking US Sanctions to Venezuelan Deaths Buried by Reuters for Over a Month
- Here is why farmers and others should share my politics for their survival
- Beyond Meat’s new improved burger hits grocery store shelves – Vox
- Japan Facing Nightmare Scenario of Longer Lives, Low Unemployment, Less Crowding
- The President is Disrupting the U.S. Economy
- Media’s complicity with Trump continues: Acts of resistance are ignored