Why are so many billionaires interested in the Presidency? They want to protect their loot. Tamara Shealey talks women running for President.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Americans should be tired of being played. Now we have a new billionaire ready to pull our chains again.
Howard Schultz is thinking about running for president. The man who treated his employees with the democratic socialist ideals is now a bonafide unfettered capitalist running on his past good doings. Of course he has no desire to extend what he knew was good while he was CEO of Starbucks to the country at large. The question is why? Billionaire status and the company you keep may have a lot to do with it.
We start the program however with Tamara Shealey, our regular former Georgia state senatorial candidate and host of Tamara for Georgia. We discuss women running for the presidency.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Ali Velshi strikes again with an economic truth seldom told on cable
- Biden’s Latino/African American gaffe was no gaffe at all. He’s right.
- Is it true that being around a waterfall makes you feel good?
- Pelosi hits back at MSNBC host about negotiations ‘It’s not just about dollars. It’s about values’
- Professor Dr. Eddie Glaude unloads on Trump’s silly claim about his works for black folk.
- New York NRA lawsuit: AG James accuses gun group execs of self-dealing
- Opinion | The Real Reason the American Economy Boomed After World War II – The New York Times
- Trump’s Tantrum Against TikTok Is No Laughing Matter
- Black Lives Matter: Resisting the Propaganda of Status Quo Defenders
- Nancy Pelosi calls out Andrea Mitchell for allowing another Trump media distraction