We discuss why it is impossible for anyone to become a billionaire fairly. Jewish Texan Roy Cohen tackles Texas GOP’s racist Facebook post.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Recently the Harris County Republican Party true to form of the President Of the United States and the GOP at large sent out a very anti-Semitic post. Well-known Houston activist, Indivisible member, and all around active citizen did not take that post sitting down. He wrote an open letter to the GOP and is with us to discuss his thoughts.
Our second segment will discuss once again the cancer that is the billionaire and multi-millionaire. This isn’t class or wealth envy. This is about fairness and the creation of a real economy that works for all.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- MSNBC Pundit Zerlina Maxwell shuts down the only Joe Biden groupthink
- Jill Biden coercing an audience into the belief that only Joe can beat Trump.
- The plutocracy is okay with governance by a mad man but the masses must not.
- It’s the Anti-Semitism, Stupid
- California, Texas, & Electoral College makes democracy in the U.S. impossible
- Ilhan Omar & Rashida Tlaib have an important message for those wanting them to bow down
- There is no reason to fear Elizabeth Warren will be Hillary Clinton 2.0.
- Whom do you trust? My goodness, not him
- Chuck Todd dismissing journalist’s statement on Trump shows the media complicity