We discuss why it is impossible for anyone to become a billionaire fairly. Jewish Texan Roy Cohen tackles Texas GOP’s racist Facebook post.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Recently the Harris County Republican Party true to form of the President Of the United States and the GOP at large sent out a very anti-Semitic post. Well-known Houston activist, Indivisible member, and all around active citizen did not take that post sitting down. He wrote an open letter to the GOP and is with us to discuss his thoughts.
Our second segment will discuss once again the cancer that is the billionaire and multi-millionaire. This isn’t class or wealth envy. This is about fairness and the creation of a real economy that works for all.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- What Liberals need to understand about Progressives
- Here is why we must forget impeachment and move on even as Mueller Report is terrible news for Trump.
- Sen. Bernie Sanders’ Fox News town hall: a template for a Democrat in the foxhole
- Mueller Report in Searchable Form (OCR’ed)
- This Republican realizes Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is very smart & now petrified.
- Bernie Sanders shows why neither the GOP nor the DNC likely wants Democratic Debates on Fox News
- Here is the truth about Medicare for All vs Private Insurance that robs you
- My confrontation with a Republican praising Trump ‘dumping’ asylum seekers on sanctuary cities.
- The most profound words I read on Tiger Woods’ win to date
- The entrepreneurial doctor vs. the hiking retired police officer