We discuss why it is impossible for anyone to become a billionaire fairly. Jewish Texan Roy Cohen tackles Texas GOP’s racist Facebook post.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Recently the Harris County Republican Party true to form of the President Of the United States and the GOP at large sent out a very anti-Semitic post. Well-known Houston activist, Indivisible member, and all around active citizen did not take that post sitting down. He wrote an open letter to the GOP and is with us to discuss his thoughts.
Our second segment will discuss once again the cancer that is the billionaire and multi-millionaire. This isn’t class or wealth envy. This is about fairness and the creation of a real economy that works for all.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Establishment Democrats malign Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and millennials at their peril
- Houston Needs a Progressive Candidate for Mayor
- Went toe to toe a selfish millionaire who believes he is more worthy that workers
- Princeton Professor Eddie Glaude, Jr. points out the real problem with capitalism
- Paris Texas Liberal pastor’s Open Letter dares County Republicans ‘MAGA’
- Dictator Trump
- Elizabeth Warren must be defended like this by all Progressive bloggers
- Why Our World Seems Out of Control
- Why do Conservatives support politicians who put corporate profit over humanity?
- Moralizing Pastor’s Second Baptist Church hired pastor who preyed on teens