We discuss why it is impossible for anyone to become a billionaire fairly. Jewish Texan Roy Cohen tackles Texas GOP’s racist Facebook post.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Recently the Harris County Republican Party true to form of the President Of the United States and the GOP at large sent out a very anti-Semitic post. Well-known Houston activist, Indivisible member, and all around active citizen did not take that post sitting down. He wrote an open letter to the GOP and is with us to discuss his thoughts.
Our second segment will discuss once again the cancer that is the billionaire and multi-millionaire. This isn’t class or wealth envy. This is about fairness and the creation of a real economy that works for all.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Again! A police officer kills a black person in their own home.
- Team Trump and ‘consciousness of guilt’: So obvious a blind person can see it.
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.
- Impeachment coverage must not stifle Medicare for All & other Progressive issues.
- Fox News Poll: Most Americans now want Donald Trump impeached & removed.
- Why as Danny lost his arm & Bernie’s heart paused, they preached Medicare for All.
- The Donald Trump War On American Children