America is setting up to have concurrent Plutocracies pilfer the Venezuelans once again. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is destroying the acquiescent modal of the Democratic Party.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Once again America is engaging in a country loaded with oil. It is clear the Venezuelans are just the pawns. America wants to topple the current pathetic socialist-in-name only Nicolas Maduro and replace with the plutocracy of former years. This thing could escalate out of control. And it is usually the population who will suffer and die as they did in Panama.
NBCNews: Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross on Thursday afternoon defended his take on the financial challenges facing furloughed federal workers after saying earlier in the day that he did not “understand” why they might need help from homeless shelters and food banks. Ross said in a second interview that his intention had been to make sure government workers were aware that loans could be an option as the shutdown continues. “We’re aware, painfully aware, that there are hardships inflicted on the individual workers,” Ross said on Bloomberg. “All I was trying to do was make sure that they are aware that there are
Elwood Indiana School Board Superintendent Dr. Casey Smitherman is my hero of the day. She put humanity over a system that kills. They call what she did a felony. I call it resistance to a healthcare system that is tantamount to legal extortion. I woke up this morning to a heart-wrenching article. Here is her story.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Joe Biden to immigrant rights activist: Vote for Trump
- Simone Biles named female athlete of the year | khou.com
- The Joe Biden forthcoming implosion will guarantee a Progressive Democratic nominee
- Amy Klobuchar joins Chris Mathews to slam Progressives with GOP talking points
- Many on the Right are yearning for a dialogue, the real silent majority.
- I think this Conservative caller to my radio show is a canary in the coal mine.
- Buttigieg TEA Party meeting is positive. It’s his centrism that’s fatal to middle-class
- Which Would You Prefer―Nuclear War or Climate Catastrophe?
- The inhumane side of our immigration policy seldom spoken about.
- If another president did (even one of) these things