Democrats must go on an all-out assault on the Republican leadership and destroy the party to establish a more ethical rebuilding.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
It may sound weird, but our country needs help right now with the entire political party system. Republicans have been projecting for decades. In other words, the things they accuse Democrats of doing is precisely the things their leaders and politicians are doing.
Socialism? It is they who promote corporate socialism. Unpatriotic? It is they who like Donald Trump and Flynn have sold out the country for personal gain. Voter Fraud? It is they who are found most times to participate in organized voter fraud through voter suppression or outright criminality.
- ThinkProgress: A Republican judge’s opinion claiming that the entire Affordable Care Act must be struck down is so poorly reasoned that even the Cato Institute denounced it on Wednesday. Cato, which was originally known as the Charles Koch Foundation, tried and failed to convince the Supreme Court to strike down the key provisions of Obamacare in 2012. The conservative think tank’s health policy director, Michael Cannon, was one of the architects of King v. Burwell, the last political lawsuit asking the Supreme Court to undercut the law.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Egberto Willies & Leyla Martinez interviewed after Bernie Nevada win
- Does the design of corporations make them inherently untrustable as they enrich a select few?
- Krystal Ball outs Establishment rigged debate audience
- Is switching from meat to edible insects for protein needs a viable way to curb carbon emissions?
- The Bloomberg Freudian slip: He bought Democratic politicians
- Former Trump supporter now supporting Bernie because of healthcare
- Listen to Bloomberg trash his own Obama 2012 endorsement
- Rally Cry for the Resistance: It’s time to bet on us.
- Naomi Klein on why Progressive should support Bernie
- California: Screwing Bernie Sanders Again?