Democrats must go on an all-out assault on the Republican leadership and destroy the party to establish a more ethical rebuilding.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
It may sound weird, but our country needs help right now with the entire political party system. Republicans have been projecting for decades. In other words, the things they accuse Democrats of doing is precisely the things their leaders and politicians are doing.
Socialism? It is they who promote corporate socialism. Unpatriotic? It is they who like Donald Trump and Flynn have sold out the country for personal gain. Voter Fraud? It is they who are found most times to participate in organized voter fraud through voter suppression or outright criminality.
- ThinkProgress: A Republican judge’s opinion claiming that the entire Affordable Care Act must be struck down is so poorly reasoned that even the Cato Institute denounced it on Wednesday. Cato, which was originally known as the Charles Koch Foundation, tried and failed to convince the Supreme Court to strike down the key provisions of Obamacare in 2012. The conservative think tank’s health policy director, Michael Cannon, was one of the architects of King v. Burwell, the last political lawsuit asking the Supreme Court to undercut the law.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- ‘Speak English’: Comments on the most powerful politician in Houston, Lina Hidalgo
- Wow! Chuck Todd makes two solid journalistic points in one show (VIDEO)
- Her mother-in-law slowly & methodically killed by our immoral healthcare system
- Traditional Maintream Media Erase Years of Gains by Chavismo
- Millennial on the State of our Union: It’s like the fall of the Roman Empire but with WiFi
- My biggest fears on Trump and Russia have been realized and it did not have to be this way.
- Is opposition to Medicare for All to save investors while killing and bankrupting Americans moral?
- Human adaptability has gotten us this far but now it is killing us
- Interview with activist Eleanor Goldfield discussing the state of our democracy and more
- Here is what the home of the future will look like