Democrats must go on an all-out assault on the Republican leadership and destroy the party to establish a more ethical rebuilding.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
It may sound weird, but our country needs help right now with the entire political party system. Republicans have been projecting for decades. In other words, the things they accuse Democrats of doing is precisely the things their leaders and politicians are doing.
Socialism? It is they who promote corporate socialism. Unpatriotic? It is they who like Donald Trump and Flynn have sold out the country for personal gain. Voter Fraud? It is they who are found most times to participate in organized voter fraud through voter suppression or outright criminality.
- ThinkProgress: A Republican judge’s opinion claiming that the entire Affordable Care Act must be struck down is so poorly reasoned that even the Cato Institute denounced it on Wednesday. Cato, which was originally known as the Charles Koch Foundation, tried and failed to convince the Supreme Court to strike down the key provisions of Obamacare in 2012. The conservative think tank’s health policy director, Michael Cannon, was one of the architects of King v. Burwell, the last political lawsuit asking the Supreme Court to undercut the law.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Remove the chains, open the mind, and explore Democratic Socialism. It may surprise you.
- Stripping Steve King of committee positions for racist comments not enough
- Americans should have a “Credible Fear” of William Barr
- Fox News’s Nefarious Role in Misinforming Trump Voters
- Fascinating discussion about the border wall & immigrants with a Trump supporting Republican
- How the rich are screwing us all, The Big Economic Switcheroo
- Waking Up With Julianna Forlano interviews Egberto Willies on WBAI-99.5 FM New York
- Inside the new Department of the Inferior
- Should Bernie Sanders run again? I say no (for now)
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is the future of the Democratic Party, like it or not