We have got to wake up and start doing what is necessary to take back ownership of what is our birthright. We must not allow what is a categorical theft.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Did the title and subtitle get your attention? I hope so. Even as Progressives have made substantive gains in the 2018 midterms, there is still a sense of angst.
We know what we want. We want Medicare for All. We want student debt forgiveness. We want pay-it-forward education for all. Thom Hartmann reported that the plutocracy has already formed shadow organizations of misinformation to fool people into believing Medicare for All is not in their best interest. Do not doubt that will be replicated for every Progressive initiative.
When Progressives turn this juggernaut, the pilfer will surely come to an end. The thing is that to the Plutocracy greed and the pilfering of the masses is like crack to them. If you doubt it, watch CNBC or the Fox Business Channel for 10 minutes. These guys never have enough. They want their legal theft. We must put them under financial arrest.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 2:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Thursday 12-2 PM
- Really But Not Really, a hip-hop and RnB parody show on Wednesday at 10 PM by Rosemount.
- Border Radio, Best of Americana music featuring Susan Darrow right after Politics Done Right at 4:00 PM.
- Black on Both Sides A public affairs program where they effort to highlight politics and public affairs in line with our individual and collective worldview. Fridays 12 – 2 PM on HD-2.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.