If Republicans are unable to attain their goals via coercion at the ballot box, they resort to the judiciary. The Texas judge that struck down Obamacare likely hurt the GOP.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
A Texas judge overturned the entire ACA. What exactly does it mean? Does it mean a return to the Wild West where insurers took advantage of customers? If it is upheld that is exactly what it means.
All is not lost. Republicans never had an answer to health care, just obstruction. If it were to be upheld, what is their solution? We would simply watch their market based solution whither and burn.
- The Intercept: A CHILDREN’S SPEECH PATHOLOGIST who has worked for the last nine years with developmentally disabled, autistic, and speech-impaired elementary school students in Austin, Texas, has been told that she can no longer work with the public school district, after she refused to sign an oath vowing that she “does not” and “will not” engage in a boycott of Israel or “otherwise tak[e] any action that is intended to inflict economic harm” on that foreign nation. A lawsuit on her behalf was filed early Monday morning in a federal court in the Western District of Texas, alleging a violation of her First Amendment right of free speech.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Is switching from meat to edible insects for protein needs a viable way to curb carbon emissions?
- The Bloomberg Freudian slip: He bought Democratic politicians
- Former Trump supporter now supporting Bernie because of healthcare
- Listen to Bloomberg trash his own Obama 2012 endorsement
- Rally Cry for the Resistance: It’s time to bet on us.
- Naomi Klein on why Progressive should support Bernie
- California: Screwing Bernie Sanders Again?
- Nina Turner dispels & explains the Bernie Bro trope.
- Our healthcare system killed her 22-year-old daughter
- Angelina Lawson, a progressive on a conservative board ensuring transparency to her constituents