No Labels shows yet another method that is used to fool people into supporting an astroturf movement that does nothing to change the status quo but makes it worse.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
One must be careful as movements come up. They come and go but they can disrupt important work and siphon funding from places that really are supporting the values of the poor and middle-class. No Labels may just be one of those organizations in the opinion of many. We will discuss some research that just may bear this out given its funders and the policy proposals they tend to come out with all of the time.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- NO! Warren, Bernie, and Democrats are not YOUR Communists.
- Amazon, another corporation whose evil shows why “we the people” must enact Medicare for All & more.
- Castro’s “cheap shot?” Biden’s racist scoff at black panelist disqualifying.
- Patricia Esteves has a project attempting to unite the country as one.
- Nina Turner, co-chair of the Bernie Sanders campaign makes the case for Bernie
- Elizabeth Warren & Bernie Sanders: Use the debate to educate & persuade Americans directly.
- Employer-provided healthcare or lack thereof a better deal than when workers were slaves
- Immigrant realizes that slaves had something most Americans want
- Medicare for All would save this caller who cannot afford to use his Obamacare
- Stacey Abrams spilled the beans on the real purpose of the Electoral College.