No Labels shows yet another method that is used to fool people into supporting an astroturf movement that does nothing to change the status quo but makes it worse.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
One must be careful as movements come up. They come and go but they can disrupt important work and siphon funding from places that really are supporting the values of the poor and middle-class. No Labels may just be one of those organizations in the opinion of many. We will discuss some research that just may bear this out given its funders and the policy proposals they tend to come out with all of the time.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Steve Schmidt masterful takedown of Trump’s entire debate performance
- Nancy Pelosi: Trump wants army parade adoring him but does not want to pay for it
- Stephanie Ruhle calls out Trump’s tax issues for what it is, FRAUD.
- 2020 is not 2016 but both polls are and were accurate, Political Analyst’s winning message
- Trump’s Taxes Show Chronic Losses and Years of Income Tax Avoidance – The New York Times
- Guest slams Liberal professor supporting SCOTUS nominee: ‘defend member of a very fancy elite club’
- Watch Stephanopoulos allow Republican Senator to blatantly lie about the filibuster. MSM FAIL!
- Anti-mask, pro-Trump lawmaker dies of COVID-19 after mocking the pandemic on social media
- America was never a Democracy. We start making it one with 2020.
- Presidential Historian equates Trump’s actions to that of Italy’s Mussolini on Rachel Maddow.