No Labels shows yet another method that is used to fool people into supporting an astroturf movement that does nothing to change the status quo but makes it worse.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
One must be careful as movements come up. They come and go but they can disrupt important work and siphon funding from places that really are supporting the values of the poor and middle-class. No Labels may just be one of those organizations in the opinion of many. We will discuss some research that just may bear this out given its funders and the policy proposals they tend to come out with all of the time.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Ali Velshi strikes again with an economic truth seldom told on cable
- Biden’s Latino/African American gaffe was no gaffe at all. He’s right.
- Is it true that being around a waterfall makes you feel good?
- Pelosi hits back at MSNBC host about negotiations ‘It’s not just about dollars. It’s about values’
- Professor Dr. Eddie Glaude unloads on Trump’s silly claim about his works for black folk.
- New York NRA lawsuit: AG James accuses gun group execs of self-dealing
- Opinion | The Real Reason the American Economy Boomed After World War II – The New York Times
- Trump’s Tantrum Against TikTok Is No Laughing Matter
- Black Lives Matter: Resisting the Propaganda of Status Quo Defenders
- Nancy Pelosi calls out Andrea Mitchell for allowing another Trump media distraction