No Labels shows yet another method that is used to fool people into supporting an astroturf movement that does nothing to change the status quo but makes it worse.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
One must be careful as movements come up. They come and go but they can disrupt important work and siphon funding from places that really are supporting the values of the poor and middle-class. No Labels may just be one of those organizations in the opinion of many. We will discuss some research that just may bear this out given its funders and the policy proposals they tend to come out with all of the time.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Texas TV station: Trump & GOP liars on Preexisting Conditions. Surprising!
- Chuck Todd insults The Intercept & Progressives with backhanded slight.
- Chuck Todd to GOP hack: Congress is part of the government too!
- Sander’s Team: “Facts are clear” on Biden talk on cutting Social Security
- Standing around oblivious to flames
- Supporter can’t think of anything Trump has done well
- Why are environmentalists scare of Trump winning in 2020?
- Medicare For All: It’s about empathy, math, and morality
- AOC Stood Up to the DCCC. It’s about time someone did.
- Medicare for All was the Democratic Debate loser but we must surge, on.