We are at a breaking point. It is important that we get these stories out to help those indoctrinated by fear to support the new healthcare system, Single-Payer Medicare for All.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
It is shameful that the corporatocracy is making it clear more and more every day that unless we pay we are sentenced to death. Their extortion is done with clever words and a modicum of class that allows many to see it as just a financial issue that we must live with instead of the evil that it really represents from a very extractive economic system. It is up to us to reveal stories and expose them for what they are.
But before we get to the show we are honored to have a local activist, Kandice Webber, tackling a problem that afflicts communities throughout the country. The privatization of schools is yet another form of extraction from our communities, monies transferred to the ever greedy wealthy.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Harry Reid likely has it wrong about Elizabeth Warren’s pragmatism vs. progressiveness
- Disregard Harry Reid on Elizabeth Warren’s Progressiveness
- The Donald Trump Act Of Betrayal And Infamy
- My thoughts on the Democratic Debate on CNN
- Donald Trump versus Every Law Ever Made in the United States.
- Again! A police officer kills a black person in their own home.
- Team Trump and ‘consciousness of guilt’: So obvious a blind person can see it.
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.