I listened to a radio show last night that bothered me all night because what I heard on it was a catalyst to so much that is wrong with our society, the enslavement of the mind.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The fight is toughest when the enslaved are willfully unaware. Dr. Alauna, Trauma Psychiatrist was a bit too encouraging in her “tacit” support for giving women the green light to the subliminal directive from men to submit IMHO. I left a piece out of the video where one of the male “masters” said I was completely wrong in my assessment and invited me to attend one of their “submission sessions.” I may just take him up on that. It so much easier to free those enslaved by chains than those suffering from the enslavement of the mind.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- National Organization for Women fireside chat with activists in Houston prior to immigration rally.
- Chuck Todd implies Obama’s statement means Democrats want more small ‘C’ conservative.
- NOW: Houston Rally Amplifies Voices of Women and Girls Detained in Immigration Prisons
- President Obama is wrong. Progressives are the ones rooted in the reality of middle-class & poor Americans.
- This interview with a real Conservative Republican shows there’s hope after fever breaks.
- Democratic Strategist Kelly Hyman discusses Top Ten Reasons to Dump Trump in 2020
- Economist: Are we going to let a declining system take us down with it?
- Economist Wolff shamed Whole Foods founder: You sold your company to a monopoly. You know that!
- Intelligence Squared Debate: Capitalism Is a Blessing
- Engaging our GenZs & millennials is the key to progressive political success.