I listened to a radio show last night that bothered me all night because what I heard on it was a catalyst to so much that is wrong with our society, the enslavement of the mind.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The fight is toughest when the enslaved are willfully unaware. Dr. Alauna, Trauma Psychiatrist was a bit too encouraging in her “tacit” support for giving women the green light to the subliminal directive from men to submit IMHO. I left a piece out of the video where one of the male “masters” said I was completely wrong in my assessment and invited me to attend one of their “submission sessions.” I may just take him up on that. It so much easier to free those enslaved by chains than those suffering from the enslavement of the mind.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Trump Effect: A scared cop, a star football player, a waste of resources for being black
- MSNBC Pundit said it: Had we called a thing a thing, there would be no President Trump
- Zerlina Maxwell stopped MSNBC host’s whataboutism & false equivalence in its track
- Trump Effect: White security guard pulls gun on Black uniformed police officer
- Congressional Liberalism – When Nancy Pelosi attacked Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- Can we harness bioluminescent light from organisms for everyday lighting & other practical purposes
- The snub I got from Governor Inslee & his team at Netroots Nation #NN19 had to be racial disrespect
- Thom Hartmann: Essentially the Republicans are being pushed out of the Democratic Party.
- My Netroots Nation 2019 Experience: Day 0, the most difficult ever.
- All executives aren’t selfish thoughtless beings but victims of Powell Memo indoctrination