I listened to a radio show last night that bothered me all night because what I heard on it was a catalyst to so much that is wrong with our society, the enslavement of the mind.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The fight is toughest when the enslaved are willfully unaware. Dr. Alauna, Trauma Psychiatrist was a bit too encouraging in her “tacit” support for giving women the green light to the subliminal directive from men to submit IMHO. I left a piece out of the video where one of the male “masters” said I was completely wrong in my assessment and invited me to attend one of their “submission sessions.” I may just take him up on that. It so much easier to free those enslaved by chains than those suffering from the enslavement of the mind.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Ali Velshi strikes again with an economic truth seldom told on cable
- Biden’s Latino/African American gaffe was no gaffe at all. He’s right.
- Is it true that being around a waterfall makes you feel good?
- Pelosi hits back at MSNBC host about negotiations ‘It’s not just about dollars. It’s about values’
- Professor Dr. Eddie Glaude unloads on Trump’s silly claim about his works for black folk.
- New York NRA lawsuit: AG James accuses gun group execs of self-dealing
- Opinion | The Real Reason the American Economy Boomed After World War II – The New York Times
- Trump’s Tantrum Against TikTok Is No Laughing Matter
- Black Lives Matter: Resisting the Propaganda of Status Quo Defenders
- Nancy Pelosi calls out Andrea Mitchell for allowing another Trump media distraction