People don’t yet get it. They do not need to acquiesce to benign slavery. The reality is they are in control and working together we can extinguish the Plutocracy.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Yesterday caller made it clear that we have a lot of work to do. Our job as activists is threefold. The first is short-term and involves forcing as much change we can in the short term by all legitimate means necessary. The second is midterm which involves infiltrating political parties to get more people power and less plutocracy power. The most important and long-term is to change people’s mind from the indoctrination to benign slavery.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Disregard Harry Reid on Elizabeth Warren’s Progressiveness
- The Donald Trump Act Of Betrayal And Infamy
- My thoughts on the Democratic Debate on CNN
- Donald Trump versus Every Law Ever Made in the United States.
- Again! A police officer kills a black person in their own home.
- Team Trump and ‘consciousness of guilt’: So obvious a blind person can see it.
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.