People don’t yet get it. They do not need to acquiesce to benign slavery. The reality is they are in control and working together we can extinguish the Plutocracy.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Yesterday caller made it clear that we have a lot of work to do. Our job as activists is threefold. The first is short-term and involves forcing as much change we can in the short term by all legitimate means necessary. The second is midterm which involves infiltrating political parties to get more people power and less plutocracy power. The most important and long-term is to change people’s mind from the indoctrination to benign slavery.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Trump Is No Accident: And the sooner we figure it out the better.
- Black MSNBC Correspondent all but loses it rightfully on air with the truth America must hear
- George Floyd Live Updates: Officer Chauvin Is in Custody – The New York Times
- Ali Velshi gives a clinic in how to best report on Minneapolis protests. He gets it!
- Nancy Pelosi stopped Andrea Mitchell cold from interviewing her on Trump’s terms & gave her own message.
- Baseless blather by full diaper-rash-mode baby Trump on voting by mail
- The majority of church history has been a complete rejection of Christ.
- Tacho Medellin: Just Another Kill For The LE Trophy Case
- NY. Gov. Cuomo scolds McConnell & Scott eloquently pointing out their states were takers
- US Media Failed to Factcheck Sweden’s Herd Immunity Hoax