Most of us live in a self-imposed bubble. Most of what we see of others and others see of us is a facade. We suffer in silence as the corporate state uses that reality against us.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
A Politics Done Right Daily listener called into yesterday. Her story broke my heart. As the conversation went on I felt somewhat better. It was clear she was one of the working poor most talk about but seldom realize they themselves a part of that group. The great thing about our conversation is that she understood who to blame and what to blame.
Today’s show is about suffering in silence. The holiday season is here. It’s the time where everyone believes they’ve got to be gifting. It is the time we are psychologically manipulated to mortgage some or most of the new year’s disposable income. Let’s commit to better. Let’s commit to stop suffering in silence. Let’s commit to each other against the system that indoctrinates and enslaves.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 2:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Thursday 12-2 PM
- Really But Not Really, a hip-hop and RnB parody show on Wednesday at 10 PM by Rosemount.
- Border Radio, Best of Americana music featuring Susan Darrow right after Politics Done Right at 4:00 PM.
- Black on Both Sides A public affairs program where they effort to highlight politics and public affairs in line with our individual and collective worldview. Fridays 12 – 2 PM on HD-2.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron now.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Are Republicans Slow Learners or is something else up with COVID-19
- Joe Biden had a shocking response on Confederate statues I did not expect
- MSNBC host slams incompetence of Trump Admin with a graph
- US, Brazil, Russia are COVID-19 hot spots due to anti-science leaders – Business Insider
- A Black pregnant woman dragged out of her car by a cop and tased on her stomach.
- Black American married to a Black Immigrant on the meaning of going home
- Stupidity spreads in droplets
- An incredulous MSNBC Host calls out a lying Trump GOP hack
- NFL player & friends asked to leave Chipotle ’cause white customer uncomfortable.’
- Chuck Todd scolds Trump’s HHS Sec. for Admin’s face mask message: You did not answer my question!