A Panamanian American called into Politics Done Right with a perplexing question that we must explore. Many activists ask this about Americans especially in these times.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Our economy is doing great by the numbers. The unemployment rate is very low. Inflation is very low. Productivity is high.
But, wages are low. Health insurance rates are sky high. Student debt is through the roof. Our roads, airports and public infrastructure are in disrepair. Eighty percent of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck.
Those realities speak to one thing. There is a class in this country that is reaping the benefit of what everyone else is doing.
So why aren’t Americans in the streets? A Panamanian American, Roberto, called into the show yesterday and asked that profound question. That is what we will discuss today.
- Wisconsin Governor Walker signs bill removing power from Governor who beat him.
- Verizon cutting jobs. What about the tax cut scam again?
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Wow! Chuck Todd makes two solid journalistic points in one show (VIDEO)
- Her mother-in-law slowly & methodically killed by our immoral healthcare system
- Traditional Maintream Media Erase Years of Gains by Chavismo
- Millennial on the State of our Union: It’s like the fall of the Roman Empire but with WiFi
- My biggest fears on Trump and Russia have been realized and it did not have to be this way.
- Is opposition to Medicare for All to save investors while killing and bankrupting Americans moral?
- Human adaptability has gotten us this far but now it is killing us
- Interview with activist Eleanor Goldfield discussing the state of our democracy and more
- Here is what the home of the future will look like
- A derelict media is in the process of getting Trump reelected