A Panamanian American called into Politics Done Right with a perplexing question that we must explore. Many activists ask this about Americans especially in these times.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Our economy is doing great by the numbers. The unemployment rate is very low. Inflation is very low. Productivity is high.
But, wages are low. Health insurance rates are sky high. Student debt is through the roof. Our roads, airports and public infrastructure are in disrepair. Eighty percent of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck.
Those realities speak to one thing. There is a class in this country that is reaping the benefit of what everyone else is doing.
So why aren’t Americans in the streets? A Panamanian American, Roberto, called into the show yesterday and asked that profound question. That is what we will discuss today.
- Wisconsin Governor Walker signs bill removing power from Governor who beat him.
- Verizon cutting jobs. What about the tax cut scam again?
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Are Republicans Slow Learners or is something else up with COVID-19
- Joe Biden had a shocking response on Confederate statues I did not expect
- MSNBC host slams incompetence of Trump Admin with a graph
- US, Brazil, Russia are COVID-19 hot spots due to anti-science leaders – Business Insider
- A Black pregnant woman dragged out of her car by a cop and tased on her stomach.
- Black American married to a Black Immigrant on the meaning of going home
- Stupidity spreads in droplets
- An incredulous MSNBC Host calls out a lying Trump GOP hack
- NFL player & friends asked to leave Chipotle ’cause white customer uncomfortable.’
- Chuck Todd scolds Trump’s HHS Sec. for Admin’s face mask message: You did not answer my question!