While Trump attempts to sping Midterm 2018 as a victory, it is clear the opposite is true as more races continue to fall to Democrats. Trumpism growth is done. But we still have much work to do.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Trumpism is not dead, but it is starting to get exposed. I am starting to see overt Trump supporters starting to take a second look. The fact that Beto O’Rourke did well in areas he wouldn’t otherwise have, it validates that story.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- George Floyd Live Updates: Officer Chauvin Is in Custody – The New York Times
- Ali Velshi gives a clinic in how to best report on Minneapolis protests. He gets it!
- Nancy Pelosi stopped Andrea Mitchell cold from interviewing her on Trump’s terms & gave her own message.
- Baseless blather by full diaper-rash-mode baby Trump on voting by mail
- The majority of church history has been a complete rejection of Christ.
- Tacho Medellin: Just Another Kill For The LE Trophy Case
- NY. Gov. Cuomo scolds McConnell & Scott eloquently pointing out their states were takers
- US Media Failed to Factcheck Sweden’s Herd Immunity Hoax
- Obama economist: Trump economic indicators could soar just before the 2020 election
- This Pundit gives the recipe to defeat Trump even with his own voters