While Trump attempts to sping Midterm 2018 as a victory, it is clear the opposite is true as more races continue to fall to Democrats. Trumpism growth is done. But we still have much work to do.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Trumpism is not dead, but it is starting to get exposed. I am starting to see overt Trump supporters starting to take a second look. The fact that Beto O’Rourke did well in areas he wouldn’t otherwise have, it validates that story.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Disregard Harry Reid on Elizabeth Warren’s Progressiveness
- The Donald Trump Act Of Betrayal And Infamy
- My thoughts on the Democratic Debate on CNN
- Donald Trump versus Every Law Ever Made in the United States.
- Again! A police officer kills a black person in their own home.
- Team Trump and ‘consciousness of guilt’: So obvious a blind person can see it.
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.