It is time to stop beating around the bush. We must have Medicare for All. The American healthcare system is an evil and immoral enterprise. It has stolen the lives and wealth of too many already.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
There are enough stories out there to make most cringe. And cringing we are. Who can forget the story of the woman who had to raise ten thousand dollars before anyone would consider giving her a life-saving heart transplant? Who can forget pharmaceutical companies raising the price of drugs by more than 1000% just because they could? Ironically, many of those drugs were funded by you. Others are old drugs repackaged that were also funded by you.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- We must stop Trump from winning on the race card and it starts with the mainstream media
- Trump Effect: A scared cop, a star football player, a waste of resources for being black
- MSNBC Pundit said it: Had we called a thing a thing, there would be no President Trump
- Zerlina Maxwell stopped MSNBC host’s whataboutism & false equivalence in its track
- Trump Effect: White security guard pulls gun on Black uniformed police officer
- Congressional Liberalism – When Nancy Pelosi attacked Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- Can we harness bioluminescent light from organisms for everyday lighting & other practical purposes
- The snub I got from Governor Inslee & his team at Netroots Nation #NN19 had to be racial disrespect
- Thom Hartmann: Essentially the Republicans are being pushed out of the Democratic Party.
- My Netroots Nation 2019 Experience: Day 0, the most difficult ever.