It is time to stop beating around the bush. We must have Medicare for All. The American healthcare system is an evil and immoral enterprise. It has stolen the lives and wealth of too many already.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
There are enough stories out there to make most cringe. And cringing we are. Who can forget the story of the woman who had to raise ten thousand dollars before anyone would consider giving her a life-saving heart transplant? Who can forget pharmaceutical companies raising the price of drugs by more than 1000% just because they could? Ironically, many of those drugs were funded by you. Others are old drugs repackaged that were also funded by you.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- ‘Speak English’: Comments on the most powerful politician in Houston, Lina Hidalgo
- Wow! Chuck Todd makes two solid journalistic points in one show (VIDEO)
- Her mother-in-law slowly & methodically killed by our immoral healthcare system
- Traditional Maintream Media Erase Years of Gains by Chavismo
- Millennial on the State of our Union: It’s like the fall of the Roman Empire but with WiFi
- My biggest fears on Trump and Russia have been realized and it did not have to be this way.
- Is opposition to Medicare for All to save investors while killing and bankrupting Americans moral?
- Human adaptability has gotten us this far but now it is killing us
- Interview with activist Eleanor Goldfield discussing the state of our democracy and more
- Here is what the home of the future will look like