It is time to stop beating around the bush. We must have Medicare for All. The American healthcare system is an evil and immoral enterprise. It has stolen the lives and wealth of too many already.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
There are enough stories out there to make most cringe. And cringing we are. Who can forget the story of the woman who had to raise ten thousand dollars before anyone would consider giving her a life-saving heart transplant? Who can forget pharmaceutical companies raising the price of drugs by more than 1000% just because they could? Ironically, many of those drugs were funded by you. Others are old drugs repackaged that were also funded by you.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Anti-mask, pro-Trump lawmaker dies of COVID-19 after mocking the pandemic on social media
- America was never a Democracy. We start making it one with 2020.
- Presidential Historian equates Trump’s actions to that of Italy’s Mussolini on Rachel Maddow.
- Journalist on Trump stealing election: I’m on street going all Crispus Attucks & Thomas Payne
- You Are Being Played
- Non-indictment in Breonna Taylor’s murder-by-cop is a reason for Black Lives Matter
- Dr. Fauci exposes Sen. ‘Dr.’ Rand Paul as a quack after his misinforming Right-Wing question
- How we win 2020: I feel many progressives need a pep talk.
- Republican to Right-Wing ‘pro-lifers’: Healthcare is a right
- A date to denote pandemic denial