It is time to stop beating around the bush. We must have Medicare for All. The American healthcare system is an evil and immoral enterprise. It has stolen the lives and wealth of too many already.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
There are enough stories out there to make most cringe. And cringing we are. Who can forget the story of the woman who had to raise ten thousand dollars before anyone would consider giving her a life-saving heart transplant? Who can forget pharmaceutical companies raising the price of drugs by more than 1000% just because they could? Ironically, many of those drugs were funded by you. Others are old drugs repackaged that were also funded by you.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Billionaires $79 Billion richer in a week. Opening economy prematurely only benefits some.
- Who Will Confront Trump’s KKK/Gestapo at the Polls This Fall?
- Germany’s Angela Merkel saving her country from depression and Trump & his GOP take us there.
- ‘Jane Roe,’ Donald Trump and other ‘pro-life’ cons
- Proposals to Ease Covid’s Blow on the Hardest Hit All but Ignored by Corporate Media
- Millennial torches Michael Steele on Trump: “I don’t miss normal” and all he could do is agree.
- Did seeing a knee on a neck reflected from their mirror so embarrassed Americans as to defeat Steve King?
- Facts do not need your agreement
- Let’s keep our eyes on the ball in these difficult times.
- Trump’s promotion of violence and totalitarianism is nothing new.