It is time to stop beating around the bush. We must have Medicare for All. The American healthcare system is an evil and immoral enterprise. It has stolen the lives and wealth of too many already.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
There are enough stories out there to make most cringe. And cringing we are. Who can forget the story of the woman who had to raise ten thousand dollars before anyone would consider giving her a life-saving heart transplant? Who can forget pharmaceutical companies raising the price of drugs by more than 1000% just because they could? Ironically, many of those drugs were funded by you. Others are old drugs repackaged that were also funded by you.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- And the Conservative Republican I fronted now started a conversation with this Progressive
- On Tamara for Georgia: Forget the Mueller Report & understand the people’s yawn.
- Media outlets Trump denounces promotes his anti-immigrant narratives
- Is the American Psychological Association Addicted to Militarism and War?
- Do all the Democratic contenders for President in 2020 agree on the need to battle climate change?
- He loves Pete Buttigieg for President but can’t get over dance with his husband at the inauguration
- What Liberals need to understand about Progressives
- Here is why we must forget impeachment and move on even as Mueller Report is terrible news for Trump.
- Sen. Bernie Sanders’ Fox News town hall: a template for a Democrat in the foxhole
- Mueller Report in Searchable Form (OCR’ed)